And so it begins..Jeno James visits today! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And so it begins..Jeno James visits today!

Mark this down, we will offer Woody the highest signing bonus he'll ever find on the FA market this year.

Originally posted by enigmatics
Mark this down, we will offer Woody the highest signing bonus he'll ever find on the FA market this year.
Could be, but we did that with Olin Kruezt too and he went back to the bears for a little less. But the pats don't want him so we have a real chance to get him and maybe Jeno too.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
Nothing's for sure other than the fact that Ozzy rules but I'm hoping we do get Woddy Clumpy.You guys went to the superbowl 4 times and blew it so give us a chance, would you?...lol

Ozzy rules!!

No! :mad:

Originally posted by enigmatics

So, it takes overpaying to get a player to come to Miami :lol:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

So, it takes overpaying to get a player to come to Miami :lol:

Aren't you talking about buffalo?.........

No state income tax, good weather, good real estate market, a great place to be rich and a winning franchise.........If you are a free agent and you DON'T sign here......well, then you are a moron, and we would not want such a dumb player.

It's in the bag.

Come on now Clumpy, it takes over paying to get any free agent to go anywhere these days...lol

Ozzy rules!!

I'd over pay for front row tickets to see Ozzy

Could be, but we did that with Olin Kruezt too and he went back to the bears for a little less. But the pats don't want him so we have a real chance to get him and maybe Jeno too.

Ozzy rules!!

I hope we are very decisive and get them both signed before they leave town.
We would be on our way to a very improved line. Ricky would be salivating thinking about it. :)

btw, Danny what do you think of A.J. being an Ozzy fan?
Maybe you didn't read it, but it was one of those questions: who would you want in a golfing foursome with you? and one of the guys he named was Ozzy. I guess that means he thinks a lot of him. :)

Come on now Clumpy, it takes over paying to get any free agent to go anywhere these days...lol

Ozzy rules!!

I'd over pay for front row tickets to see Ozzy

That's a different thing though.

Offering Woody a "record signing bonus" is a sign of desparation IMHO.

I would like the Dolphins to sign Woody and B. Williams or Coleman.

J. James and Villarrial are more finess blockers.We ne some road graders.

But I think the Dolphins will get James because our OF Line coach Tony Wise coached James in Carolina.

Who cares...Miami should be desperate...their O-line sucks. If they improve and make Ricky the dominate runner he was in 2002, I don't care if they're desperate.

It's about damn time Miami stopped being financially conservative. As long as they don't overspend for a mediocre talent. Woody is no average guy..he could be a star for a long time.

Are you *****<----sorry had to change it to appease the forum Gods....... Where did I say record signing bonus???

I said biggest bonus on the market this year.....
Get some glasses IMHO.......

Originally posted by Snickersbps
does a bills fan's opinion really matter?

No it doesn't. When has a bills fans opinion really ever mattered since Jim Kelly and the gang retired?

Back
Top Bottom