Another Bess photo? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Bess photo?

Well, it's his backside, someone else had to obviously have taken the picture. Maybe that person also put it on his twitter feed, who knows.

Hope Bess gets the help he needs.

So any celebrity chick can tweet a picture of herself in the exact same conditions, and you guys would be humping your hands over it. Bess does it? HES KWAZY GUYS OMG THANK U IRLAND!!

Wow wtf? I thought Bess was one of the clean ones! He always seemed to be in control and level headed. Wtf happened?

Sometimes people with a mental illness can only hold it together for so long before giving in to the demons. This country as a whole does a terrible job of dealing with and treating mental illnesses. And as a people, we're incredibly lacking in empathy for not only those suffering from mental illnesses, but also to the friends and families that have to deal with this on a daily basis.

Sometimes people with a mental illness can only hold it together for so long before giving in to the demons. This country as a whole does a terrible job of dealing with and treating mental illnesses. And as a people, we're incredibly lacking in empathy for not only those suffering from mental illnesses, but also to the friends and families that have to deal with this on a daily basis.

Word. Mass shootings are more of a referendum on the subpar mental health care in this country than gun control.

Out of sight, out of mind, until they go on a rampage.

It definitely is wacky and almost worthy of some laughs, but this is pretty sad. Wish Bess all the best and hope he snaps out of it

A friend of mine used to have these kinds of crazy episodes. A few years ago he was on his way home when he decided to walk into a lake and drown. Bess needs to be baker acted lol.

It's pretty clear jeff Ireland never thought of mental stability as something to look for in players.

Brandon Marshall, Jon Martin, Davone Bess, Richie Incognito, Chad Johnson.

These guys cost our team especially the coaches a lot of headaches. On top of everything a HC has to deal with he has to worry about this kind of nonsense too. Really goes to show how short sighted jeff was.

I feel terrible for bess, when your rich, talented, and have a mental disorder, no one says or does anything about it. Brandon Marshall completely lost it at one point, and somehow nothing happened.

Bess' recent behavior sounds an awful lot like a manic episode. Im not a psychiatrist, but Id be willing to bet hes an undiagnosed bipolar (or he knows he's bipolar and is off his meds).

If I had that guy's muscle definition, I'd be posting pics of myself everywhere I could for the whole world to see. Crack or no crack ladies upon request.

Must be the "ROCK & ROLL" HOF
His erratic pattern of behavior emerged a month before he was under the employ of the Browns, so
it would be more accurate to say that the City of Miami does that to people. Not saying it does,
but to crack on Cleveland for it is pretty silly.

Back
Top Bottom