Another Chris Mortenson Comment | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Chris Mortenson Comment

FinFan24 said:
They were good, but u obviously missed the point. U can say how good they r all u want, but whered it get em last year? Hes saying tht thoose awesome playrs managed a 6-10 record:D
And your godly players got you where? Ahh yes a seat on the couch watching the playoffs at home just like the bills. :D

Mularkey was an O-line coach? Please brush up on your knowledge before you try insulting me or the bills. :lol:

Anyways I did not want to start this into a flame war. I enjoy this board and like taking the other teams thoughts on things, I am am now throwing up the white flag in truce. :o

jets suck no defense, running back is 60 years old and their wideouts are way overrated, bills have no offense and thier defense is suspect against the run big time,
pats only good team to worry about, just kick back drink some beers and beat the snot out of our division one time

NLude33 said:
He had this to say on an ESPN.com chat:

George, Virginia Beach, VA: To Mark in Boston PLEASE..... Mort AFC East shapes up as one of the toughest divisions in football will Miami be able to put their off season behind them and make the playoffs?

espn-1.gif
Chris Mortensen: (12:31 PM ET ) I'm unsettled about the Dolphins. I see the Patriots and Bills as playoff teams, and the Dolphins making a run with the Jets as a mystery. I see the Dolphins falling short again but obviously if one of the QBs along with David Boston step up big, then we'll talk playoffs.

Just something to read in the boring month of July.

What a politician. Noticed he answered the question without answering it. Pick any team and name a couple of important players and then say if they step up it could be playoffs. What a crock.

Bonedoc7777 said:
bills have no offense
The same could be said about the dolphins, but it is all speculation right now.

BillsCA said:
:lolcry:
Come on now we all know that isnt true.
I said the same thing, but i was saying Zach and Seau together are just as good. Its hard to compare MLB and OLB, but id say if i did Zach is a notch beter then Takeo(not much tho). Seau is worse but not a whole lot.

BillsCA said:
And your godly players got you where? Ahh yes a seat on the couch watching the playoffs at home just like the bills. :D

Mularkey was an O-line coach? Please brush up on your knowledge before you try insulting me or the bills. :lol:

Anyways I did not want to start this into a flame war. I enjoy this board and like taking the other teams thoughts on things, I am am now throwing up the white flag in truce. :o
I didnt say our players got us far(but it was deff more impressive then urs ethir way) i was just clarifying wut some one else was saying.

I know mulrakey was an offensive coordinator in Pit, but he used to b an O-Line coach back in the day. Just puttin ur coach down a lil:) .

White Flag excepted:cooldude: always good to have educated sports talk from a diffrent perspective:cool:

Why is it every year the media goes gaga over the Bills? Do they realize Drew Bledsoe isn't leading a team anywhere? it just amazes me. :confused:

I think Buffalo will do ok this year, but to automatically say they will be that much better than the Fins doesn't add up at this point. I certainly think the Bills will finish better than the Jets though.

Buffalo will be a decent team but I'd be surprised if they made the playoffs this year, I ahve no confidence in drew Bledsoe. I think the division will be very tight much like '02 where allt he teams are w/in a few games of each other but i don't think the Bills can climb that hump and finish in 2nd.

FinFan24 said:
Wow, what an awful post. All thoose superstars the Fins have a better one or equal at there respective position. Moulds and Chambers are equal, Ricky is better then Henry, Zach and Seau are equal to Spikes, Clements and Vincent got nothing on Pat and Sam...Schobels a loser, and has 0 on JT and Wale. All u got is Lawyer on us. We also got better depth on defence, better DT's....and now ur going to talk about coaches:roflmao: . U have an OL coach for a HEAD COACH!!! We have a TE Coach for OC, how can u say Mularkeys betetr then Wanny. Is it Mularkeys years odf head coaching experience:lol: ?
:lol: Thanks for the laughs.

As far as the media climbing on the Bills bandwagon this season , it just isn't so. Mortenson along with maybe one other guy (Peter King) is picking the Bills to be in second place. There are more picking the Bills to be in fourth place, though the preponderance have them slotted in third. Mortenson went out on the proverbial limb, I think because he likes the approach the Bills are taking with Bledsoe and thinks it could pay off. He's probably buying into Jim McNally as offensive line coach. Neither those two factors nor anything else the Bills did in the offseason is a slam dunk to make the team a lot better in '04, but it's not an unreasonable possibility. Yes, probably the same thing can be said about the things Miami did in the offseason.

Sal Lisitano said:
The Bills do have a chance to make the playoffs...just like the other 31 teams.

Actually...the Bills making the playoffs is more realistic than "we" would like to admit. They have a great "D" and "IF" Bleedslow gets time to throw the ball...they could very well be the front runner in the AFC EAST. The biggest question mark for the Bills is protecting Bleedslow. The AFC East is always tough and this season will be no different. Each team in the AFC East can easily be 8-8, 6-10, or 10-6...3-4 close games that end up in "w" or "l" will be the difference.

Go Fins!!!
yeah but you have to consider they have a new coach...All of a sudden the Bills have a new coach and now they are in the playoffs.

I smell crack!!!!!!!!!

nyjunc said:
Why is it every year the media goes gaga over the Bills? Do they realize Drew Bledsoe isn't leading a team anywhere? it just amazes me. :confused:
i would rather see drew playing for us than the bills...He is head and shoulders above fiedler..He might to like to hold on to the ball but at least the guy can throw unlike fiedler..

Back
Top Bottom