Another source insisted today that that the Dolphins were all on the same page and that they all wanted Deshaun Watson. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another source insisted today that that the Dolphins were all on the same page and that they all wanted Deshaun Watson.

I have said this before, but your hatred of Tua I find quite bizarre. In your mind, I really think you believe he is the worst QB in the history of the franchise or damn close.
No. Just solidly below average. He's Jay Fiedler. As I said, best case scenario is Mac Jones in NE. That's not a good enough best case scenario for me. Aren't any of you tired of losing?

Flores is from New York. Giants have good defensive pieces. Watson has stated he would love to play in NY. Giants have good receivers in Golladay, Shepherd, and Toney. Giants have Saquan in tge backfield. The Giants have a coach opening, and the GM that drafted and defended Daniel Jones is out too. The Giants have the 5th and 7th overall picks in the draft this year.

I think we may see the Texans picking 3, 5, and 7

Flores is from New York. Giants have good defensive pieces. Watson has stated he would love to play in NY. Giants have good receivers in Golladay, Shepherd, and Toney. Giants have Saquan in tge backfield. The Giants have a coach opening, and the GM that drafted and defended Daniel Jones is out too. The Giants have the 5th and 7th overall picks in the draft this year.

That would be a REALLY good spot for Flores and Watson.

People say Texans, but i can't see that. That bridge is burned, and Flores probably wants more power than Caserio would ever give up.

No. Just solidly below average. He's Jay Fiedler. As I said, best case scenario is Mac Jones in NE. That's not a good enough best case scenario for me. Aren't any of you tired of losing?
Sure I'm tired of losing. I'm also tired of people targeting one player when this team has problems everywhere not just behind center.Do I think Tua is the best thing since sliced bread? No and I have never said otherwise. However, I do think he is way better than some give him credit for and I have no issue with trying to build a team around him if that is what the new coach chooses to do.

I can't change your mind pal and am not going to try to; you think what you want to think, that's what a forum is for. But everytime anything about him is brought up in e negative light I swear you probably grin and can't wait to jump in on him.

Anyway, to each their own and that's the last I'm going to say on it.

Everyone wanted Watson but they never traded for him.

That would be a REALLY good spot for Flores and Watson.

People say Texans, but i can't see that. That bridge is burned, and Flores probably wants more power than Caserio would ever give up.
Yeah, and Watson said he would never play for Cal McNair again. McNair also said DW would never play for the Texans again.

Good call. How's their cap space?

Sure I'm tired of losing. I'm also tired of people targeting one player when this team has problems everywhere not just behind center.Do I think Tua is the best thing since sliced bread? No and I have never said otherwise. However, I do think he is way better than some give him credit for and I have no issue with trying to build a team around him if that is what the new coach chooses to do.

I can't change your mind pal and am not going to try to; you think what you want to think, that's what a forum is for. But everytime anything about him is brought up in e negative light I swear you probably grin and can't wait to jump in on him.

Anyway, to each their own and that's the last I'm going to say on it.
But you do understand the QB has the most impact of the field? Ball in his hands every snap. He's 2-10x more valuable than anywhere else. You don't blame the long snapper as much as a cornerback for losing games.

Positional value matters. So when your QB is below average, you need to make it up in other places by wide margins. And in a league with this much talent, and this competitive, that's an extremely difficult ask.

Back
Top Bottom