Another source insisted today that that the Dolphins were all on the same page and that they all wanted Deshaun Watson. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another source insisted today that that the Dolphins were all on the same page and that they all wanted Deshaun Watson.

Tua is gone. Who you want at QB?
Depends on availability and cost. One of Watson, Rodgers, or Wilson would be amazing. Whether they reach the market is another story.

Legit backup QB also a must.

Depends on availability and cost. One of Watson, Rodgers, or Wilson would be amazing. Whether they reach the market is another story.

Legit backup QB also a must.
Watson has more red flags than the Communist party. His stats are seriously great but he's he's not thrown a ball in anger for a while and his alleged fiddling activities are far from resolved yet.
Wilson is interesting but would you agree that his actual playing performances have regressed? He just doesn't look like the same Wilson that's been the Seahawk Ledge his season. He got that finger injury. He's already sounded out last yr through his agent what teams he likes. Bears, Saints, Raiders etc. Fins were not mentioned.
Rodgers is great but I just can't see him as a Fin. Not seen any stories or rumours where he's been associated to Miami.

Look I don’t know what to make of Tua but I don’t want Watson unless he’s cleared of all wrong doing. Settling screams guilty to me so no thank you. I like the idea of building around Tua in 2022 and if it doesn’t work using our ammo to get one of the good QB’s in next years draft. Supposedly it’s loaded. Watson isn’t the only answer here. We don’t need to be obsessed with him.

Watson has more red flags than the Communist party. His stats are seriously great but he's he's not thrown a ball in anger for a while and his alleged fiddling activities are far from resolved yet.
Wilson is interesting but would you agree that his actual playing performances have regressed? He just doesn't look like the same Wilson that's been the Seahawk Ledge his season. He got that finger injury. He's already sounded out last yr through his agent what teams he likes. Bears, Saints, Raiders etc. Fins were not mentioned.
Rodgers is great but I just can't see him as a Fin. Not seen any stories or rumours where he's been associated to Miami.
Less worried about Watson not playing in a while. That rust will wear off. More worried about his legal situation, but if that clears. He's a pretty perfect target.

Agreed on Wilson for sure. His performance took a big step back this season, but still want him. Elite QBs tend to play well into late 30s. Not sure if he wants to come here or play behind the poor offensive line.

Not sure on Rodgers. Could see it. Some of his beliefs seem to align with Florida. Not going to elaborate on that one.

Moving forward...

A new coach with a new offensive coaching staff will improve the line, running game, receivers and actually support the QB. Tua will have an opportunity to grow and hopefully allow a proper assessment of his future. If Tua gets hurt or does not show enough then we have 2 picks in 2023 to draft his replacement/competition. At that point, Tua would not have that much of a trade value and may be best as back-up.

No. Unlike you I'm a Dolphins fan. Not a Tua fan. Hopefully, Tuanon leaves though with Tua.
Just stop already with the Tuanon crap. I’ve heard that so much here that I’m just sick and tired of it. You don’t care for TUA, fine. But to compare fans on a football forum to a political conspiracy group is unjust, unnecessary, and vastly inaccurate.

I can't believe the obsession some Dolphins fans have with this guy. It's like that one poster on here quite a long way back would ride Matt Ryan's jock and talk about him more than actual Dolphins players/football. Forget his name but im sure older members here remember him.

Back
Top Bottom