Another source insisted today that that the Dolphins were all on the same page and that they all wanted Deshaun Watson. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another source insisted today that that the Dolphins were all on the same page and that they all wanted Deshaun Watson.

And the decades of dysfunction continues. Ross can you please get your head out of your Ass and get this franchise turned around I don’t have much longer. 😩😢😤🤦‍♂️

lol this isn't even news, everyone knows the Dolphins 100% wanted Watson. But that was before the trade deadline and before the team went 8-1 to finish the season.

Flores is from New York. Giants have good defensive pieces. Watson has stated he would love to play in NY. Giants have good receivers in Golladay, Shepherd, and Toney. Giants have Saquan in tge backfield. The Giants have a coach opening, and the GM that drafted and defended Daniel Jones is out too. The Giants have the 5th and 7th overall picks in the draft this year.

I think we may see the Texans picking 3, 5, and 7
There is no way John Mara, son of Wellington, is trading for Watson.

But you do understand the QB has the most impact of the field? Ball in his hands every snap. He's 2-10x more valuable than anywhere else. You don't blame the long snapper as much as a cornerback for losing games.

Positional value matters. So when your QB is below average, you need to make it up in other places by wide margins. And in a league with this much talent, and this competitive, that's an extremely difficult ask.
You do blame the long snapper when he consistently snaps balls over the QB's head and when the cornerback had a decent game.

That is the position that we are in. The offensive line is so bad that the QB has no time and the RB's don't have holes to run through.

The way you look at it is a good QB sould overcome all of the teams problems and if we lose, it is the QB's fault. Now I know why you hate Tua so much. Because he can not overcome such a bad O-line. By your own analogy, you should blame the QB not the O-line.

You don't make any sense 😒

If your not a Pro-Bowl player then your position should always be looked at to be upgraded by management/coaching staff otherwise they are not doing their job.

Sources. I never knew that there was that many of them.

Back
Top Bottom