Anthony Richardson! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anthony Richardson!

It reminds me of all the knuckleheads around here that trashed Smitty and kept revealing how clueless they were by saying he was going to get “broken in half” the first time he got hit by an NFL defensive back.

Out of Chase, Waddle, and DeVonta Smith - Smitty is the only one that hasn’t missed games due to injury.

Things aren’t what they seem. If it was all really that easy, it wouldn’t be this hard.

He's the slickest and sharpest of that group. Chase and Waddle are freaks and good enough at WR things to be dominant. Slim Reaper does ALL the little things as well as one can, and he's as smooth as it gets. He's also fast and relatively long, but he's been a pro's-pro since Alabama (probably earlier). He got lit up in the SB one time, but he's generally outstanding at protecting himself while still making a play.

With Richardson, you have a guy that profiles like a sub-4.5 Josh Allen, who can dunk from the free throw line, avoids sacks, and creates more big plays per snap than any QB in the class - while having less-explosive talent around him, particularly in the context of SEC competition.

Almost all the best QB's in the NFL profiled as supremely gifted playmakers who needed to significantly refine their craft. There are other ways to be special (Tua), but physical phenom with playmaking skills is the best bet. Richardson is ahead of schedule mentally imo, and when he works a pocket, it's beautiful. His throwing motion is clean.

Just needs reps/consistency.

I hope he goes to Atlanta. With their coach I think he could be an instant success. He will keep his reads very simple and let him utilize his running ability. He will bring him along slowly and develop his mechanics.

I hope he goes to Atlanta. With their coach I think he could be an instant success. He will keep his reads very simple and let him utilize his running ability. He will bring him along slowly and develop his mechanics.

Atlanta, Detroit, Carolina all work for me. Indianapolis too - just don't want him in the AFC.

Back
Top Bottom