Anthony Richardson! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anthony Richardson!

The only thing important here is to find a QB to get you to SB on rookie contract. And to do that, more is needed then your Venus and eye test.

There is no QB to be found that’s taking those bozos in Miami to the super bowl on a rookie contract.

My Venus and eye test tells me ya’ll better take up a different hobby other than obsessing every single day over a bunch of overpaid man babies wearing pastels.

You, Stephen Ross, Chris Grier and Dan Marino are all better off playing Yahtzee.

How high y’all want to bet? Make it light on yourselves…

They’ve about burnt their biscuit with me, too. They also have a bunch of overpaid idiots all over the place.

Hurts, second string, Mac Jones third string. NFL talent at every spot, high picks, roster four five deep. You'll be alright.

Hurts, second string, Mac Jones third string. NFL talent at every spot, high picks, roster four five deep. You'll be alright.

Yeah they’ll be ok, but being ok isn’t the standard. Not when your head coach is making $10 million a year and the coordinators are making about $2 million a year to ride around and get DUI’s. Along with the best recruiting class year in and year out. And players getting paid for their ability now.

The standard is a little higher than being ok.

Talent isn’t the problem. The problem is coaching.

Saban just stands in front of the microphone now and blames the fans. Like the fans are out there committing all the penalties and whiffing on blocks.

He sounds like an idiot. He sounds and acts more like a politician now than a football coach.

The old ornery Saban from a decade ago wouldn’t be uttering such nonsense. He’d be fixing it.

The old ornery Saban from a decade ago wouldn’t be uttering such nonsense. He’d be fixing it.

He is right you know, you've had a16 year run and going. Bad year, it happens, it wasn't that bad, you missed the playoffs by a game against LSU. It wasn't like you were 6-5.

He is right you know, you've had a16 year run and going. Bad year, it happens, it wasn't that bad, you missed the playoffs by a game against LSU. It wasn't like you were 6-5.

Well no because he’s the one that set the standard. He’s the one that said those are the expectations.

They were literally one play away in 3 games from being 6-5. They won on the last play of the game.

It’s the brand of football that his team plays now that people can’t deal with. The team is weak, not physical, and undisciplined. Even if they win.

They rank 124th in the country in penalties. They literally keep getting penalized for having 12 players in the defensive huddle - immediately after taking a defensive timeout. 🤣

It happens every game. Every game. Because his little Petey pet is a complete moron.

Alabama can do all that with a coaching staff making a lot less money.

I could go into great detail on the ineffective blitzes, incorrect pad level, bad angles and tackling. But I’ve already puked in my mouth enough from watching it on tape for the last 4 years.

I’ve watched Pete Golding call a defensive line stunt on the goal line against Clemson in the national championship game. RB ran it in right in the gaping hole where the DL stunted out.

What football coach calls a DL stunt on the goal line or short yardage situation? The answer is none of ‘em - except for Pete Golding. I’ve been involved in playing and coaching football for over 40 years and I’ve never seen it before I saw Saban’s wonder boy do it.

Go watch Georgia play defense if you want to see what Alabama’s is supposed to look like. What it used to look like. It’s the exact same scheme with the exact same caliber of players. Kirby runs Saban’s scheme taught to him by Saban.

Pete’s latest accomplishment this year was that he engineered a hot new 1-4-6 package alignment with 1 defensive lineman. 🤣

Alabama finished 32nd in the country against the run. Full of 5 stars and NFL defensive prospects.

There is no QB to be found that’s taking those bozos in Miami to the super bowl on a rookie contract.

My Venus and eye test tells me ya’ll better take up a different hobby other than obsessing every single day over a bunch of overpaid man babies wearing pastels.

You, Stephen Ross, Chris Grier and Dan Marino are all better off playing Yahtzee.

How high y’all want to bet? Make it light on yourselves…

Chris Grier probably sucks at Yahtzee, too. :shrug:

Id be shocked if a team moved up to #1 overall, to select Richardson. Look at the Vegas odds! First of all, you can read this as the odds are some team will move up to #1, and second, Richardson is not that guy.

1676503477695.png

IF someone were to trade up and take Richardson at #1 the pressure to start him right away would be enormous.

That would be a huge mistake the kid needs a redshirt going to QB school year before he steps on the field, if not more time than that.

Back
Top Bottom