Antonio Bryant a fit in Miami? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Bryant a fit in Miami?

juniorseau55 said:
You guys don't get a clue do you, our needs are much more than Receiver, there are more pressing needs than a mere wide receiver. Anthonio Bryant is their best receiver, I would not say keyshawn is but Bryant is their most talented wide out and I doubt they would release the fella.
Amen brother....:cooldude:

CpuFan said:
True, but then again Parcells is bloated with self-importance full of pride and generally overbearingly arrogant. So it's no wonder he has problems with people... Where as one thing you can say about Dave is that he is a good man. And has none of these ills...

I'm sure Parcells has a rather large ego, but he is fifty times the coach Wannstedt is. Speaking of arrogance and attitude, this isn't the first time Antonio Bryant's character has come into question. He had on and off the field problems at Pittsburgh as well.

Pope Shula XIV said:
I'm sure Parcells has a rather large ego, but he is fifty times the coach Wannstedt is. Speaking of arrogance and attitude, this isn't the first time Antonio Bryant's character has come into question. He had on and off the field problems at Pittsburgh as well.

That's exactly why Wanny beat the crap out of him last Thanksgiving, because that coach is so much better than Wanny.. :roflmao:

For anyone with Antonio Bryant thoughts still....this was just on PFW Whispers on ESPN.

"Not that the Cowboys are shopping temperamental WR Antonio Bryant, but we hear the the Dolphins are not interested in the Miami native, even if he becomes availible via trade"

Thought you might enjoy the other news as well.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1827255

We dont' need another WR, IMO. We have plenty vying for the third reciever spot, which I doubt will be a major role in our run happy offense. We also don't need that guys attitude. :shakeno:

NLude33 said:
For anyone with Antonio Bryant thoughts still....this was just on PFW Whispers on ESPN.

"Not that the Cowboys are shopping temperamental WR Antonio Bryant, but we hear the the Dolphins are not interested in the Miami native, even if he becomes availible via trade"

Thought you might enjoy the other news as well.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1827255

Bryant is talented enough to be our #3, but he would be a cancer because he wants to start. I hope the rumor is true, I don't want Bryant in Miami.

I wouldnt mind him coming if we had a coach that would give him a good *** kicking when he needed one but we dont

Back
Top Bottom