Any optimists still out there? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any optimists still out there?

I dry fried some extra firm tofu earlier.

I'm positive it will be marinated.

I'm very optimist regarding the ultimate culinary outcome.

I'm fairly optimistic about staying positive but unsure if my electrolytes will remain stable.

Tofu is good food. I'm pretty optimistically positive when it comes to soy in general.

Have a very positive whatever.

:p
usually i find you pretty funny :)

I think we'll make the playoffs, and love the fact that even if we lose we can still get in the playoffs next week. At least two awesome weeks remaining! Very optimistic we get in.
I think we roll out of NE with a victory. They're O is soft and I think Teddy can put some points up for us...

As a fan all I can do is hope for the best. I hope that on Sunday the team rallies around Teddy and they come away with a win. They are certainly due for one. It's not like that Patriots team are world beaters.

I hope Tua can recover from his most recent concussion and play against the Jets if needed. I hope they get him a better helmet with more protection to help prevent any further concussions. Finally hope Tua learns how to better brace/protect himself when he is going to the ground. Whatever happens he needs to do what is best for his long-term health.

I just want to see my team make the playoffs this year. Anytime you make it, there is a chance of going on a surprise run.
The best we can hope for is a victory against NE and we let Tua sit for the Jets game too. Hopefully, get him back at 100% for the playoffs...

I see no reason why we can't win at least the next two, preferably six ;)

I'm getting tickets for the Miami Super Bowl Parade! I know this really nice place along the Broadwalk in Hollywood Beach- serves great Peruvian food and the waitresses dote over you.

The best we can hope for is a victory against NE and we let Tua sit for the Jets game too. Hopefully, get him back at 100% for the playoffs...
Yes best case is the Dolphins take care of business in Foxboro and the Seahawks beat the Jets. Then the Dolphins would clinch Sunday and Tua doesn't have to worry about playing against the Jets.

I see no reason why we can't win at least the next two, preferably six ;)

I'm getting tickets for the Miami Super Bowl Parade! I know this really nice place along the Broadwalk in Hollywood Beach- serves great Peruvian food and the waitresses dote over you.
Need any company?

I'm here! đź‘‹. Hard to find others! Be at the game this weekend and hoping to find others in enemy territory to chug beers with!

I was at the Ravens game when all was lost and we came back from the depths to win it. I'm hoping this weekend I can be there to come from behind to win the game, see the Jets lose and clench the playoffs and celebrate with other brethren!!!!!
Have you been to Foxboro before?

Hell yeah I am optimistic! We can win these next two and then who knows!

I think we will all be pleasantly surprised with Teddy this Sunday! Tua will be back for the Jets!
Teddy's time to shine. He needs another contract next season, hoping he balls out...

Back
Top Bottom