Anybody hear from Muck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody hear from Muck

dunno. i was thinking about Trekbiz as well. late last night he said he was gonna watch the storm come in. his last post was 3am.

hope everything is ok with everyone

If anybody hears anything, keep us updated. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone here at FinHeaven and all the people living in Florida. Hope everything is okay...

Fort Laud and Miami seem to have been hit real hard!

I hope the whole crew down yonder is okay! Mods and Finheaveners!

doesnt muck live in tampa? if so, he should be fine. i live right outside tampa. it turned out to be a beautiful day after the storm passed

I live in lehigh and the eye basically passed thru hear. it was scary but eveyrone is alright..

Can we win a SB said:
I live in lehigh and the eye basically passed thru hear. it was scary but eveyrone is alright..

Good to hear. I read a thread that said (sounds like Dr. Seuss?) that the stadium took a hit with major structural damage. Could be a month fixing. That was a poster who said he saw it on the news. I searched the net but found nothing yet I fret (more Dr. Seuss - that one was intentional).

MelbournePhin said:
doesnt muck live in tampa? if so, he should be fine. i live right outside tampa. it turned out to be a beautiful day after the storm passed

yeah today was awesome. first time my windows have been open in months

Back
Top Bottom