Anybody hear from Muck | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody hear from Muck

finswin56 said:
Sounds like you had a rough day. It's good to hear that you didn't get the worst of it though. I fear you may have to make a routine of reparing from hurricane damage, given where you live.

I'm feeling pretty luck that I moved to St. Augustine from the Bonita Springs a few months ago.
This whole hurricane advancement is getting old. I've lived in Florida my whole life, and all of a sudden I actually worry about these things. Oh well, I guess we could be shoveling snow:D

Like I'll be shovelling soon! A couple of months away I hope! But we got a Cat 2 hurricane here (an extreme rarity in Nova Scotia) a few years back and lost many trees and parts of buildings (our house was fine and we only lost 3 trees, but about 200-300 trees went down right across the street. A hill protected us. My wife and neighbour said the osund from teh wind was horrible - I actually slept through it and I'm not usually a sound sleeper! We lost power for a week (not nice when your water comes from a well - no pump. In town they at least had cold water.

My point is, we suffered very minor inconveience and while 2 people died, it was shocking for here, but little compared to what you described Muck. I'm just glad you and yours are all safe and I'm sure that has gone through your minds too. Awful to hear about those poor people wandering or just sitting and crying with nothing left. Also I was sad to hear this morning that there were about a dozen dead. Likely more now. Hopefully this is it for a while. The southern states have suffered enough.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers guys. I wish the same to anybody else who had to experience this thing.

Trackstar said:
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers guys. I wish the same to anybody else who had to experience this thing.

I'm with ya bro, thanks to you all who have been concerned and included us in your prayers. It feels good to know that people care, thanks !

my thoughts are with all of you. i hope this is the last one for a long time. please let me know if there is anything i can do. stay strong!

fort lauderdale and miami got hit real hard. No electricity, power lines down, roofs blown away, trees down, car wrecked. People are starting to get restless and rowdy and are even going as low as stealing people's generators and gas. Place supposedely looks like a war zone down there. Keep those prayers out and fingers crossed that electricity comes back ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom