Anybody not wanting Leinart over Feeley as our QB....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody not wanting Leinart over Feeley as our QB.......

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Anybody not wanting Leinart over Feeley as our QB is blind. Feeley doesn't have 1/2 the skills Leinart does. Look at Leinart play!!! If we don't go Leinart #1 and keep Feeley as our STARTING QB. I hope Saban has a great plan.

This is ridiculous. Yeah, I saw Eli Manning look super human in college too! Then I saw him in the NFL and laughed. Please try to keep things in perspective people.

Shawn-l said:
This is ridiculous. Yeah, I saw Eli Manning look super human in college too! Then I saw him in the NFL and laughed. Please try to keep things in perspective people.

Lainart is a better QB than Eli.........so give it up.

chambers84 said:
Anybody not wanting Leinart over Feeley as our QB is blind. Feeley doesn't have 1/2 the skills Leinart does. Look at Leinart play!!! If we don't go Leinart #1 and keep Feeley as our STARTING QB. I hope Saban has a great plan.
I agree; but if he comes out, he's going to 'Frisco! they'll grab him in a heartbeat!

Shawn-l said:
:lol: yeah right

Shawn-l said:

Eli is still better than Feeley, so your point is weak!!

Shawn-l said:

Do you remember Peytons first year.......you better give the guy (Eli) a chance.....you might eat your words.....

i don't judge talent by one game.... Leinart is definitely looking real good right now, but as someone else said, college makes you look great.

Eli didn't look that great in college, and i think he made it to where he is based on name alone.

That said, i wouldn't mind grabbing leinart or rodgers, as i am sold on the idea of drafting a franchise QB to push Feeley... if our draft is better, play him... if he's worse and feeley pans out, play feeley.

if they both pan out, stick with one and use the other as trade bait.

Shawn-l said:
Actually Eli Manning looked pretty good the last few weeks of the season, and he is a ROOKIE, he's supposed to struggle, can you name anyone other than Big Ben who has played as a rookie QB and hasn't??? Lienhart really looks good tonight, he's got all the tools from what I can see, and that deep pass he hit on the third TD was a thing of Beauty

FinFanSince1966 said:
Do you remember Peytons first year.......you better give the guy (Eli) a chance.....you might eat your words.....
peyton's first year was damn good.... not half as bad as everyone says. high yardage and a TON of TDs.... only two more picks than TDs.

Shawn-l said:

:yeahthat: Carson Palmer is better than Matt leinhart, and he struggles in the NFL, even after a year of sitting the bench. We draft a QB next year to start, you can forget about the SB

San Fran will grab him with the #1 pick, and i rather trade down for more picks than pick up Rogers with the #2 overall . Lets see what our QB and running backs can do with an upgraded 0-line.

texasPHINSfan said:
i don't judge talent by one game.... Leinart is definitely looking real good right now, but as someone else said, college makes you look great.

Eli didn't look that great in college, and i think he made it to where he is based on name alone.

That said, i wouldn't mind grabbing leinart or rodgers, as i am sold on the idea of drafting a franchise QB to push Feeley... if our draft is better, play him... if he's worse and feeley pans out, play feeley.

if they both pan out, stick with one and use the other as trade bait.

I look at Leinart the last 2 years facing good college defense, and the best defense tonight........Leinart is better than Feeley and our team does need other things like OLINE, but if we take Leinart, WE ARE SOLID FOR 10 YEARS!! No more wondering about our QB situation. We focus on OLINE and Defensive needs the next few years......our RB will be picked up in Free Agency....either Edgerrin James or Shaun Alexander.......

Back
Top Bottom