Anybody not wanting Leinart over Feeley as our QB....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody not wanting Leinart over Feeley as our QB.......

FEELYDAFUTURE said:
Feeley had started what? 10 games since High School? Give the guy a chance, he showed a lot of toughness and promise in the final games this year, He was hit more times in one game than Leinart has been hit in his career with the Trojans. Give Feeley credit for what he has played with in Miami. He has grown into a good starting QB. Why would the Phins pick up a QB when they have needs at OL and RB and DL? Thats why you are not COACH.

Feeley shoudn't even be in the NFL if he's only started 10 games since high school. Regardless of how many games he's started, I'm tired of going into every season with just "hoping" that our team has a decent QB. I would rather get our first QB in the first round in over 20 years than "hope" that Feeley will pan out.

rickeyrunsover said:
You and ONLY you would say that. I am done with you, youi have beyond a shadow of any doubt shown you have no football knowledge whatsoever. Leinart = college, AJ = pro. where will you hide if Leinart fails in teh nfl? probably same place you been hiding since AJ stopped throwing ints. YOU should give it up.

:clap: exactly

chambers84 said:
Feeley shoudn't even be in the NFL if he's only started 10 games since high school. Regardless of how many games he's started, I'm tired of going into every season with just "hoping" that our team has a decent QB. I would rather get our first QB in the first round in over 20 years than "hope" that Feeley will pan out.

There was a REASON a QB guru like Andy Reid drafted a QB with only a handful of starts in college.. HE SAW POTENTIAL.. and apparently lots of it to spend a pick on a such an inexperienced player..

chambers84 said:
Anybody not wanting Leinart over Feeley as our QB is blind. Feeley doesn't have 1/2 the skills Leinart does. Look at Leinart play!!! If we don't go Leinart #1 and keep Feeley as our STARTING QB. I hope Saban has a great plan.
Leinart is also not going up against NFL defenses right now either. Leinart is also playing with more talent around him.

AJ will be fine.

rickeyrunsover said:
You and ONLY you would say that. I am done with you, youi have beyond a shadow of any doubt shown you have no football knowledge whatsoever. Leinart = college, AJ = pro. where will you hide if Leinart fails in teh nfl? probably same place you been hiding since AJ stopped throwing ints. YOU should give it up.

I haven't been hiding.. I just don't sit on a message board everyday and stay glued to it unlike you obviously. Feeley has had what 1 maybe 2 good games?? Feeley hasn't stopped thowing INTS, he's just had a break from being is usual crap self. Our Defense beat New England, not Feeley, so don't start with that crap. Feeley didn't create 4 INTS...(at least not that game, but almost every other...for the other team!!!!) Thanks for being done with me. Feeley ISN'T THE ANSWER!!! WHERE WILL YOU BE HIDING NEXT YEAR IF FEELEY DOES START FOR US AND SUCKS????

SkapePhin said:
There was a REASON a QB guru like Andy Reid drafted a QB with only a handful of starts in college.. HE SAW POTENTIAL.. and apparently lots of it to spend a pick on a such an inexperienced player..

He also traded him.........and is laughing now Philly got a 2nd round pick out of him.

xXxpHiN34 said:
:yeahthat: Carson Palmer is better than Matt leinhart, and he struggles in the NFL, even after a year of sitting the bench. We draft a QB next year to start, you can forget about the SB
We can forget about the SB anyway for a year or two.

chambers84 said:
I haven't been hiding.. I just don't sit on a message board everyday and stay glued to it unlike you obviously. Feeley has had what 1 maybe 2 good games?? Feeley hasn't stopped thowing INTS, he's just had a break from being is usual crap self. Our Defense beat New England, not Feeley, so don't start with that crap. Feeley didn't create 4 INTS...(at least not that game, but almost every other...for the other team!!!!) Thanks for being done with me. Feeley ISN'T THE ANSWER!!! WHERE WILL YOU BE HIDING NEXT YEAR IF FEELEY DOES START FOR US AND SUCKS????
:lol:

THERE IS NO WAY you're 25.

how did our defense beat NE... last I checked they gave up, what 28 points? that's terrible...

darkoak said:
We can forget about the SB anyway for a year or two.

That's what I said.........Palmer was doing pretty good too until he got hurt. He has a better QB rating than Feeley does.

FakeSpike13 said:
how did our defense beat NE... last I checked they gave up, what 28 points? that's terrible...

Last I checked Feeley has thrown so many INTs for TDs that I can't keep track of them all.

chambers84 said:
He also traded him.........and is laughing now Philly got a 2nd round pick out of him.

HELLLLOOOOOOO... Are there braincells functioning in your head?

He has DONOVAN MCNABB, a QB he drafted with a top 5 pick, a QB he has groomed into a star entrenched as starter.. OF COURSE he trades Feeley if the right pick is offered.. FYI, the Jets wanted to trade for Feeley last season for a 3rd rounder, but Philly wanted a 2 and the Jets refused. If Feeley had no talent, there is no way in hell Reid would have drafted him with so few college starts to his name.. Bottom line, if Reid didnt see something in him, he wouldnt have been drafted at all.. Guys with only a handful of starts in their college careers dont get drafted unless they have tons of potential..

chambers84 said:

OMG!!!!

your kidding me right, that is the most #%$%^ post ive ever laid eyes on.

FYI, Feeley threw the GW TD, thus beating the patriots.

"Feeley hasn't stopped thowing INTS, he's just had a break from being is usual crap self"

that is the most stupid comment ive ever heard, you should be ashamed of yourself :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom