Anybody not wanting Leinart over Feeley as our QB....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody not wanting Leinart over Feeley as our QB.......

This is ridiculous. Yeah, I saw Eli Manning look super human in college too! Then I saw him in the NFL and laughed. Please try to keep things in perspective people.

Yeah and you know, I saw Daunte Culpepper, Donovan McNabb, Mike Vick, and Peyton Manning look superhuman in college....and then go on to dominate the pros. I don't see your point.

What did you say? I cant read the screen...

Id rather fill other needs, plus, he already dissed the Dolphins.. We dont need primadonnas.

xXxpHiN34 said:
:yeahthat: Carson Palmer is better than Matt leinhart, and he struggles in the NFL, even after a year of sitting the bench. We draft a QB next year to start, you can forget about the SB

We are not going to the SB next year no matter what happens. :shakeno:

PHINSfan said:
San Fran will grab him with the #1 pick, and i rather trade down for more picks than pick up Rogers with the #2 overall . Lets see what our QB and running backs can do with an upgraded 0-line.

San Fran will trade down and they have other needs far more pressing than QB. Rattay played pretty well when he was healthy.......he doesn't have any receivers to throw too. We need a QB worse than San Fran.....

Jnaledu3 said:
We are not going to the SB next year no matter what happens. :shakeno:

If your being realistic we aren't going to the Super Bowl next year anyways.......we are at least 2 years away from that....why do you think Saban took a 5 year deal and not 3??? Leinart is still better than Feeley.

I dont really see what you guys are looking at in Leinhart... you can't compare a college Qb's performance in 1 game to a player already in the NFL playing at NFL speed and versus NFL talent... personally I am not watching the game that closely but two of his tds, the first one to the TE and the last one on the short slant were poorly throw and behind the respective receivers... He was saved by good catches on both of them...

NONE of the QB's in this years draft is clearly better than Feeley. They could be. But could be doesn't rank a high pick.

chambers84 said:
If your being realistic we aren't going to the Super Bowl next year anyways.......we are at least 2 years away from that....why do you think Saban took a 5 year deal and not 3??? Leinart is still better than Feeley.

I agree.

I think it will take at least 4 years though.

chambers84 said:
San Fran will trade down and they have other needs far more pressing than QB. Rattay played pretty well when he was healthy.......he doesn't have any receivers to throw too. We need a QB worse than San Fran.....

The last time I remember Rattay playing consistently well was when he had a man named TO on his side... ur nutz man hahah they have a bunch of clipboard holders in SF with weak arms in Dorsey, Pickett, and Rattay...

chambers84 said:
Lainart is a better QB than Eli.........so give it up.

You and ONLY you would say that. I am done with you, youi have beyond a shadow of any doubt shown you have no football knowledge whatsoever. Leinart = college, AJ = pro. where will you hide if Leinart fails in teh nfl? probably same place you been hiding since AJ stopped throwing ints. YOU should give it up.

Feeley had started what? 10 games since High School? Give the guy a chance, he showed a lot of toughness and promise in the final games this year, He was hit more times in one game than Leinart has been hit in his career with the Trojans. Give Feeley credit for what he has played with in Miami. He has grown into a good starting QB. Why would the Phins pick up a QB when they have needs at OL and RB and DL? Thats why you are not COACH.

A. Leinert may not even come out.
B. Feely has a much stronger arm.
C. Playing QB in the NFL is completely different than College. Ask Gino Toretta.
D. Leinert has a superior talent surrounding him. A Superior Line, A Superior running game and superior receivers. Feely has a horrible line, a terrible running game and receivers who drop too many passes.

Why don't you put down the torch and have a little more patience. Saban and a new Offensive coordinator just might be able to give Feely the proper tools to be successful.

rickeyrunsover said:
You and ONLY you would say that. I am done with you, youi have beyond a shadow of any doubt shown you have no football knowledge whatsoever. Leinart = college, AJ = pro. where will you hide if Leinart fails in teh nfl? probably same place you been hiding since AJ stopped throwing ints. YOU should give it up.
yea, hell yea. There are so many holes in his reasoning it would take me a week to type em and explain em.

Back
Top Bottom