Anyone bring up the possible tension between Taylor & Thomas? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone bring up the possible tension between Taylor & Thomas?

Pagan

Gone
Reaction score
Reading in the Herald how Taylor and Thomas' sister are divorcing, and they're wondering if it will effect the chemistry between them.

Man, I hope not.

link.

Pagan said:
Reading in the Herald how Taylor and Thomas' sister are divorcing, and they're wondering if it will effect the chemistry between them.

Man, I hope not.

link.
Could care less if they hate each other as long as they both continue to play solid football and help win games.

They'll be just fine, i'm pretty sure there best friends first.

There shouldn't be a problem, I think they were friends before Jason married Zachette or whatever the **** her name is.

If the divorse goes well, no it doesn't. if someone get a crappy end of a deal, then expect there to be tons of tension. but it shouldn't affect their playing though. these guys are professionals

They are professionals and if anything, it would only fuel them a little more to lay a lick if you ask me.

I think as long as JT didn't do anything messed up, like cheat on Katina, they should be fine. They both seem to be professionals.

VA Phin Fan said:
I think as long as JT didn't do anything messed up, like cheat on Katina, they should be fine. They both seem to be professionals.

That's what people on the boards are saying he did...CHEAT. That's why this story has me concerned, hopefully everything will get worked out

Football?

Jason Taylor asked that we respect his privacy. I don't see his divorce relevant to football. If Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas hate each other now, they are still professional football players. This is their job and they will continue to do their job. They are two of the best in the league and will continue to be. Let this issue die for now because I'm sure that announcers will mention it plenty all season long.

man i hope not.they are the leaders of the d.it would be bad if they were against eachother

First off divorce is a BAD situation to be in, especially if there are kids or step kids involved. Believe me I was in a nasty, nasty one four years ago. Thank god for my second wife!

Because of family connection between JT and Zach there will always be at least subtle tension more so at the situation than at a personal level; man vs. man. Even if the divorce is civil and goes well it is what it is; sis breaking up with a dude I see everyday at work / my ex's bro is playing beside me.

But one thing: PROFESSIONALISM. Both men have exuded nothing but. I say this scenario will not hurt team chemistry. Its up to them to keep it professional and there is confidence with yours truly that they will.

Back
Top Bottom