Anyone bring up the possible tension between Taylor & Thomas? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone bring up the possible tension between Taylor & Thomas?

Well if there is a rift, we'll know right away. For the last few years they've been [FONT=&quot]inseparatable. They practice together, they're on the sidelines together, they discuss plays on the feild etc.. If they're not hanging out together at training camp, then you'll have your answer. either way, i wouldn't worry about it.
[/FONT]

PatsSuck456 said:
If he did cheat on her I will lose some respect for JT. No one has any right to cheat on anyone else.

Yea I am sure you can resist hot girls throwing themselves at you everyday.

It is just more proof that if you are rich and famous you should just not get married. Especially if you are attractive.

Straztheman said:
During that 4-12 when JT was blaming ricky I think that was more frustration than anything. And plus Taylor was the best d-lineman that year by far with 9.5 sacks and 1 int. I'm not saying that Zach isnt great but i think if taylor lost zach then there would be a dramtic difference i his play and visa-verse.
Well Zach was ask to and said he would welcome anyone who could help his team right now. That says enough to me. Also I don't see how any Dolphin fan can say that Zach isn't great. The only LB in the NFL to be close to zachs stats is ray Lewis. Neither stepped up last year neither. It wasn't even Nick it was Holliday and Carter that called the team quitters after the Cle game and turned the season around. Leaders don't pull a JT and piss whine they point out that this is the NFL and you quit or man up. JT is no leader and is no more important to me right now than Crowder or some of our future hopeful true leaders.

G-Force said:
During the 4-12 year that was all he done. Every week he was crying and blaming Ricky instead of showing leadership and try to get the rest of the quitters to play. Their are 53 players on a NFL team and one man shouldn't have to carry all their buts and except for Zach they are all worthless in my eyes.

valid point, all though I think it was more out of frustration of what Ricky did then actually him being a baby.

G-Force said:
During the 4-12 year that was all he done. Every week he was crying and blaming Ricky instead of showing leadership and try to get the rest of the quitters to play. Their are 53 players on a NFL team and one man shouldn't have to carry all their buts and except for Zach they are all worthless in my eyes.

I don't recall any of that. Do you have some links or quotes?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Yea I am sure you can resist hot girls throwing themselves at you everyday.

It is just more proof that if you are rich and famous you should just not get married. Especially if you are attractive.

If hot girls are all you are interested in, then you shouldn't get married, period.
My wife is beautiful with an average figure. I'm married for 19 yrs and I didn't marry her solely because of her looks. We get along great, are very comfortable around each other and have 2 great kids.
I have been tempted at work many times, but I've always been able to keep my priorities straight and have never pursued anything outside of my marriage. If you are not mature enough to know what your priorities are, you shouldn't get married.
That is the secret to a successful marriage

jlfin said:
I don't recall any of that. Do you have some links or quotes?
I seen it on SC. Sorry I can't help. They had Zach and Jason asking them about the Phins struggles and while Zach manned up JT took a differant route as I stated. I don't know if that would be in any vaults or not. Sorry.

jlfin said:
If hot girls are all you are interested in, then you shouldn't get married, period.
My wife is beautiful with an average figure. I'm married for 19 yrs and I didn't marry her solely because of her looks. We get along great, are very comfortable around each other and have 2 great kids.
I have been tempted at work many times, but I've always been able to keep my priorities straight and have never pursued anything outside of my marriage. If you are not mature enough to know what your priorities are, you shouldn't get married.
That is the secret to a successful marriage

So how many hot sexy women show up naked at your work? Were you hit on almost every day by super model looking women? Chances are no.

If one of your priorites are to not be cheated on, if you are a woman, you don't marry someone rich and famous. Especially if they are attractive.

Guys, let's put the supermarket tabloids down please. Why speculate on something like this?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
So how many hot sexy women show up naked at your work? Were you hit on almost every day by super model looking women? Chances are no.

If one of your priorites are to not be cheated on, if you are a woman, you don't marry someone rich and famous. Especially if they are attractive.

Exactly. These guys are too young and too rich to pass up "the life" while they're young enough to live it.

When the story first broke that JT and Zach's sister was together they interviewed them and ask what if their was a problem. Zach stated pretty boldly that blood is thicker than water on nationally TV. It depends on what he done and I'm sure if any of you had a sis and felt she was done wrong you would get hot. Don't think if it wasn't mutual that their wont be a confrentation. Maybe not on a professional scene but Zach may just take the baby in the back and spank him real quick and let it end at that.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

If JT did in fact cheat, there is no way you can put the blame on her for marrying "someone rich and famous/atractive." There are plenty of marriages like this that work just fine because they use self control. There is NO excuse to cheat, no matter how many hot, naked, big-boobied women throw themselves at you. Especially once you've made the vows.

StaticAge said:
If JT did in fact cheat, there is no way you can put the blame on her for marrying "someone rich and famous/atractive." There are plenty of marriages like this that work just fine because they use self control. There is NO excuse to cheat, no matter how many hot, naked, big-boobied women throw themselves at you. Especially once you've made the vows.

Actually a lot of them work because the woman doesn't care if the guy cheats as long as they don't know about it.

There is no excuse to cheat on a diet, yet most people still eat too much cake.

Little excerpt form the Armando Salguero article form July 19. Zack talking way back before JT married his sister..

"Let there be no doubt that Thomas loves his teammate. But his family bond is unquestionable also. That was apparent when Zach, in talking about his sister and future brother-in-law, once told me:

"I want them to be together, I think it's great. The family loves Jason. But I told Jason if he was going to go there, make sure you don't hurt her. Don't mess with her mind, you know? If things don't work out, that happens. But if he does something to hurt her or mess her over, that I told him not to do."

Then Thomas paused and put it all in perspective:

"Because blood is thicker than water, you know?"

LINK: http://dolphinsindepth.blogspot.com/

Back
Top Bottom