Anyone bring up the possible tension between Taylor & Thomas? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone bring up the possible tension between Taylor & Thomas?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
So how many hot sexy women show up naked at your work? Were you hit on almost every day by super model looking women? Chances are no.

If one of your priorites are to not be cheated on, if you are a woman, you don't marry someone rich and famous. Especially if they are attractive.

It's called maturity. You obviously haven't evolved to that point yet.
While I wouldn't exactly call myself rich I am considered well to do and I'm a successful professional. Over the last 20 yrs I've been hit on several times by attractive women and I have politely declined.
I'm not saying I never considered it, but I am not self centered and I take into consideration how it would hurt my wife and my kids ( I have a 16 yr old daughter).
There is no sexual relationship on earth that is worth the pain it would cause my family.
Once again, it is simply a matter of priorities. Mine are obviously different from yours.

StaticAge said:
If JT did in fact cheat, there is no way you can put the blame on her for marrying "someone rich and famous/atractive." There are plenty of marriages like this that work just fine because they use self control. There is NO excuse to cheat, no matter how many hot, naked, big-boobied women throw themselves at you. Especially once you've made the vows.

Exactly. It's a matter of personal character.. or lack of it.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Actually a lot of them work because the woman doesn't care if the guy cheats as long as they don't know about it.

There is no excuse to cheat on a diet, yet most people still eat too much cake.

So now you are comparing cheating on a diet to cheating on a spouse.
Boy, you are a deep thinker :rolleyes:

jlfin said:
It's called maturity. You obviously haven't evolved to that point yet.
While I wouldn't exactly call myself rich I am considered well to do and I'm a successful professional. Over the last 20 yrs I've been hit on several times by attractive women and I have politely declined.
I'm not saying I never considered it, but I am not self centered and I take into consideration how it would hurt my wife and my kids ( I have a 16 yr old daughter).
There is no sexual relationship on earth that is worth the pain it would cause my family.
Once again, it is simply a matter of priorities. Mine are obviously different from yours.

Are you also on the road for periods of time with many many many women hitting on you?

It is not "maturity", it is reality.

jlfin said:
So now you are comparing cheating on a diet to cheating on a spouse.
Boy, you are a deep thinker :rolleyes:

When the amount of sex that is offered to you is equal to the amount of cake given to you, it is more equal than you would imagine. I guess you are a shallow thinking since you cannot comprehend the similarities.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
When the amount of sex that is offered to you is equal to the amount of cake given to you, it is more equal than you would imagine. I guess you are a shallow thinking since you cannot comprehend the similarities.

I guess that applies to guys like Dan Marino.
When I first read your post I thought you were about 18-20 yrs old. Sadly, you are 27. I certainly hope you are not in a committed relationship because you don't sound like you are capable of making a commitment or showing loyalty to anyone but yourself.
Like I said before our priorities are different. You seem to be preoccupied with sex, perhaps because you are a late bloomer.
I dated quite a bit in my early 20's and am now happily married for nearly 19 yrs. I have dated very good looking women in the past and I am not as easily mesmerized or controlled by a good looking woman as you apparently are.
Let this be the end of our discussion because it's quite clear that our value systems are completely different and this is actually a thread about ZT and JT.

jlfin said:
I guess that applies to guys like Dan Marino.
When I first read your post I thought you were about 18-20 yrs old. Sadly, you are 27. I certainly hope you are not in a committed relationship because you don't sound like you are capable of making a commitment or showing loyalty to anyone but yourself.
Like I said before our priorities are different. You seem to be preoccupied with sex, perhaps because you are a late bloomer.
I dated quite a bit in my early 20's and am now happily married for nearly 19 yrs. I have dated very good looking women in the past and I am not as easily mesmerized or controlled by a good looking woman as you apparently are.
Let this be the end of our discussion because it's quite clear that our value systems are completely different and this is actually a thread about ZT and JT.

You have no idea if Marino cheated or not.

Oh yea, you had as much women after you as a professional football player. :shakeno:

I love how people who could never understand how something feels just loves to judge other people. I am the immature one, right.

Yea, go ahead and judge everyone. No one can be as good as moral you. You are mr. perfect.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Are you also on the road for periods of time with many many many women hitting on you?

It is not "maturity", it is reality.

If I had made a commitment to my wife and children you can sure bet that I, under any circumstances, wouldn't cave in to any woman, no matter how beautiful or tempting. I'd take a lifetime of love with my family over 15 minutes of lust and an eternity of heartbreak. Again, just exercise self control. It's pretty stupid to destroy your family just because you couldn't keep your temptations in check. Know what I would do if I was swarmed by ladies wanting sex? I 'd say "No, I'm married" and walk away. I'd also associate myself with someone else on the team who shares my values so we could watch each other and make sure neither does something he'd regret. But, it's all about choices, and If JT "chose" to cheat, then he chose to break up his family and possibly his relationship with Zach. Remember, your selfish actions affect others.

StaticAge said:
If I had made a commitment to my wife and children you can sure bet that I, under any circumstances, wouldn't cave in to any woman, no matter how beautiful or tempting. I'd take a lifetime of love with my family over 15 minutes of lust and an eternity of heartbreak. Again, just exercise self control. It's pretty stupid to destroy your family just because you couldn't keep your temptations in check. Know what I would do if I was swarmed by ladies wanting sex? I 'd say "No, I'm married" and walk away. I'd also associate myself with someone else on the team who shares my values so we could watch each other and make sure neither does something he'd regret. But, it's all about choices, and If JT "chose" to cheat, then he chose to break up his family and possibly his relationship with Zach. Remember, your selfish actions affect others.

All actions are selfish. You just associate more pain to cheating on your wife to the pleasure of cheating on your wife. However takes a big man to say something that they will most likely never have the problem as well. It would be easy of me to say if I was a smoker and I decieded to quit smoking I would just quit smoking. A smoker would call me a few names for being such a person who deserves to be called a few names due to my lack of compassion.

You can say you will do anything if you are not in that situation. 50% of men cheat, I highly doubt 50% of men think cheating is right. There are biological things going against you. It is even worse if you are rich and famous, especially if you are attractive.

StaticAge said:
Hopefully they will continue to treat each other as brother in laws.

Hopefully the ones that are on speaking terms with each other!:D

Yea, go ahead and judge everyone. No one can be as good as moral you. You are mr. perfect.[/quote]

I'm glad you finally admit it :D

Yes they had a friendship so strong it kept jason taylor in miami, he signed long term and then jason met zack's sister and that happened, and zack is the most professional person ever in life, hes not going to hate Jason and im sure jason knows he cant lose zack.

as for the rest, lets watch chrowder tear **** up.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
All actions are selfish. You just associate more pain to cheating on your wife to the pleasure of cheating on your wife. However takes a big man to say something that they will most likely never have the problem as well. It would be easy of me to say if I was a smoker and I decieded to quit smoking I would just quit smoking. A smoker would call me a few names for being such a person who deserves to be called a few names due to my lack of compassion.

You can say you will do anything if you are not in that situation. 50% of men cheat, I highly doubt 50% of men think cheating is right. There are biological things going against you. It is even worse if you are rich and famous, especially if you are attractive.

There IS more pain associated with cheating on your wife as aposed to the pleasure factor. Not only does she feel the pain, so does everyone else in the family. And if there was any love in that relationship, then the person who cheated should feel pain too. And you shouldn't get married if pleasure is THAT important to you.

Your cake metaphor made more sense than this smoking one. What I understand your saying is if I said I was a cheater then I decided to quit cheating I could quit cheating. But (hopefully) we aren't discussing multiple affairs. To me, multiple affairs are only a little worse than one affair. I don't lack compassion, but I don't feel any pity for someone who has destroyed their family by cheating.

Just because 50% of all men cheat doesn't give Jason Taylor the excuse to cheat. He could just as easily be a part of the other 50% and stay faithful to wife.

Another thing: That 50% includes people who WEREN'T MARRIED. Just men in general. They didn't recite the vows. Jason did. If he didn't want to be a homewrecker, then he shouldn't of gotten married.

StaticAge said:
There IS more pain associated with cheating on your wife as aposed to the pleasure factor. Not only does she feel the pain, so does everyone else in the family. And if there was any love in that relationship, then the person who cheated should feel pain too. And you shouldn't get married if pleasure is THAT important to you.

Your cake metaphor made more sense than this smoking one. What I understand your saying is if I said I was a cheater then I decided to quit cheating I could quit cheating. But (hopefully) we aren't discussing multiple affairs. To me, multiple affairs are only a little worse than one affair. I don't lack compassion, but I don't feel any pity for someone who has destroyed their family by cheating.

Just because 50% of all men cheat doesn't give Jason Taylor the excuse to cheat. He could just as easily be a part of the other 50% and stay faithful to wife.

Another thing: That 50% includes people who WEREN'T MARRIED. Just men in general. They didn't recite the vows. Jason did. If he didn't want to be a homewrecker, then he shouldn't of gotten married.

Well since most of my arguement is that he shouldn't of gotten married in the first place, then I agree

Back
Top Bottom