Anyone bring up the possible tension between Taylor & Thomas? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone bring up the possible tension between Taylor & Thomas?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Well since most of my arguement is that he shouldn't of gotten married in the first place, then I agree

Alright, good. It just sounds like you are defending him for cheating as if it wasn't his fault.

Cheating

:shakeno: IN GOD'S EYES EVEN WHEN YOU THINK IT, YOU COMMITED SIN. ACTING ON IT AND THINKING IS NO DIFFERENCE! IT DOES NOT MAKE IT BETTER BECAUSE YOU ONLY FANTISIES ABOUT IT.:shakeno: :dolphins:

njphinatic1 said:
:shakeno: IN GOD'S EYES EVEN WHEN YOU THINK IT, YOU COMMITED SIN. ACTING ON IT AND THINKING IS NO DIFFERENCE! IT DOES NOT MAKE IT BETTER BECAUSE YOU ONLY FANTISIES ABOUT IT.:shakeno: :dolphins:

and that is how they guilt you into giving up 10% of your income

njphinatic1 said:

I don't believe that, and I don't take every word of the bible literally. I think there is a big diference between thinking it and acting upon it.

And I'm not guilted to give 10%, I do it because I'm sure it's going to be put to good use, better then whatever else I was going to splurge on.

I would like to point out she filed March 22nd. They were together the night of the attack, April 30th. On the paper work, Jason's home address is listed as the home in Emerald Springs Estate, the house she has asked for in the divorce papers. She filed 4 months ago and nothing but the original complaint has been filed or done on the case from a legal stand point. Jason has stated they are trying to resolve their problems.
I think the issue will be more how many reporters ask both Zach and Jason questions about the divorce to the point it becomes a distraction for both.

Last Year from a Miami Herald Article!

http://www.newtimesbpb.com/blogs/?p=176

Check out this extract from Brett Sokol’s piece, “Inside Miami’s Gossip Industry,†which ran in the June 2006 issue of Ocean Drive:

“However, even the most innocuous mention in Abravanel’s Herald column can still cause problems. Describing a Jamie Foxx-hosted Red Cross benefit for Hurricane Katrina victims, Abravanel noted Miami Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor and his wife, Katina, among the guests in attendance. Except the attractive woman in question wasn’t Taylor’s wife  she turned out to be at home that evening, pregnant, resting, and apparently with a few questions of her own after reading the next morning’s Herald.â€Â

"Wow Katrina was pregnat and he was probably having some fun in a charity event." Really nothing wrong with that as long as she knew about his companion...

They are both Pros....Whatever tension is there, if any, won't show once the ball is snapped anyway...Since when did guys let women get in the way of football anyway:shakeno:

I didnt want to make another thread about it so I will post in here:

Dolphins | Saban speaks with Taylor and Thomas
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 05:25:22 -0700
Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban had a meeting with DL Jason Taylor and LB Zach Thomas about keeping a professional relationship, even though Taylor and Thomas' sister, Katina, reportedly are divorcing. "The guys who are involved in this particular situation," Saban said, "are as professional as you can get in terms of how they represent this organization, how they respect one another, how they've played together in the past, how they've handled and managed any circumstance they've had to deal with anytime in their career, including now."

They are truly proffesionals and seem to be the best of friends. I doubt this will get in the way at all and last I heard, Taylor was trying to work things out with his wife.

If it was my little sister and she got married to one of my firends or collegues an then they happened to cheat on her. HMMMMMMMM not much thought here, he would get a visit at 6am when going to work. Open his front door and get the the baseball bat to the knees and ribs. That how I would resolve the situation, jersery style.

He never said a word to anyone because I told him I would come back again and again. Any other questions. Don't fu** with my little sister.

njphinatic1 said:
Thou they are both sins, adultery is a sin that should be punishable by death; therefore, actions have higher consequences than thoughts. Read the bible.

jlfin said:
It's called maturity. You obviously haven't evolved to that point yet.
While I wouldn't exactly call myself rich I am considered well to do and I'm a successful professional. Over the last 20 yrs I've been hit on several times by attractive women and I have politely declined.
I'm not saying I never considered it, but I am not self centered and I take into consideration how it would hurt my wife and my kids ( I have a 16 yr old daughter).
There is no sexual relationship on earth that is worth the pain it would cause my family.
Once again, it is simply a matter of priorities. Mine are obviously different from yours.
Bro, I'm not saying that it's okay to cheat, and I'm not saying you aren't successful or not attractive to the opposite sex, but man...don't compare getting hit on "several times" over 20 years to being a professional athlete!

I've been playing in rock bands for almost 30 years, and the amount of women who come backstage is staggering. Women in the skimpiest possible outfits with bodies that could stop traffic in Manhattan, all promising to do things that are probably illegal in 30 states.

We're not even on a national level either. I can only imagine what it would be like to be a superstar athlete.

No way your temptation was on the same level as theirs.

PS - Like I said, I'm not condoning. I'm happily married myself. I'm just saying I can understand how his weakness might have happened.

On another note, all those who are calling this "tabloid" stuff and saying it's irrelevant have obviously either never been through a bitter divorce, haven't seen a friendship be destroyed due to such, or are teenagers who don't have a clue yet what a rift caused by a bad marriage can do.

Yes, they are professional. However, if Zach is angry enough at JT, they may still play the game fine but what happens in the locker room afterwards?

Ever hear of locker room chemistry kiddies? T.O ring a bell? Don't blow this off as if it's nothing. Obviously it was serious enough for Saban to make a comment on it in the Herald yesterday, so don't think it isn't something that could affect the team.

Pagan said:
Yes, they are professional. However, if Zach is angry enough at JT, they may still play the game fine but what happens in the locker room afterwards?

Ever hear of locker room chemistry kiddies? T.O ring a bell? Don't blow this off as if it's nothing. Obviously it was serious enough for Saban to make a comment on it in the Herald yesterday, so don't think it isn't something that could affect the team.

The reason Saban Addressed the Media is because he doesn't want to have a feeding fenzy started over this ****...And thats just what the damn media wants to have happen....Are there any press releases by either Zach or by JT? Do you hear them go on Camera and talk about the situation? You cant compare apples to oranges, as is the case b/t this situation and the **** caused by TO....IMO even if there is enough tension b/w the two, that you could but is with a knife, the onfield relationship will not change one bit.....One of them makes a play, the other will smack him across the head and tell him, Nice fawking play...

SHEDDAWG DOLFAN said:
The reason Saban Addressed the Media is because he doesn't want to have a feeding fenzy started over this ****...And thats just what the damn media wants to have happen....Are there any press releases by either Zach or by JT? Do you hear them go on Camera and talk about the situation? You cant compare apples to oranges, as is the case b/t this situation and the **** caused by TO....IMO even if there is enough tension b/w the two, that you could but is with a knife, the onfield relationship will not change one bit.....One of them makes a play, the other will smack him across the head and tell him, Nice fawking play...
Did you even read what I said? I said they would probably still play FINE.

The possible problem arises if two of your team's two most respected leaders aren't talking to each other in the locker room.

As far as either of them talking about it, of course they aren't going to. It's ridiculous to even think they would. Why you bring that up I have no idea.

Apples and oranges? TO and McNabb were not getting along. Screwed the team chemistry up. They played fine together on the field. Connected for a bunch of TDs and went to the superbowl, but the chemistry was shot and you saw what happened.

If you can't see how that could end up a similar situation here, then I won't bother trying to explain it further.

Back
Top Bottom