Anyone But Harrington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone But Harrington

gunnakillbrady said:
Am I the only one that is completely against this potential move???

I'm neither completely against it nor for it. If not Harrington, then who?

Trust me I am against Harrington coming as well, as a matter of fact, I don't want any players that used to play for Det coming here to Mia.

steeda said:
Trust me I am against Harrington coming as well, as a matter of fact, I don't want any players that used to play for Det coming here to Mia.

Jeff backus!

Ill take Harrington. In a new situation he may accel. If he plays well maybe we get a higher pick for him than we gave up, Harrington adds the most "value".

dolfan005 said:
Ill take Harrington. In a new situation he may accel. If he plays well maybe we get a higher pick for him than we gave up, Harrington adds the most "value".

The problem is he thinks he can start and wants to start and he'll piss games away no matter how much talent surrounds him offensively

gunnakillbrady said:

Well, maybe you and a couple others. Thankfully you don't make the decisions...:wink:

I'd take Harrington. New surroundings may be better for him all round. and dont forget hes coming as a backup.

I think he would be a good pick up, MUCH, MUCH better than Tommy Maddox.

He was drafted in the 1st round just a few years ago. He has tremendous upside.

What did Matt Millen do? He first wanted a 6th rounder now he wants a 3rd and a 4th?

WTF????

Does he think he's in the mafia or something?

That's not the way to negotiate Matt....:fire:

gunnakillbrady said:

No, just read thru the 457 Harrington threads and you'll see all kinds of anti-Harrington sentiment.

Back
Top Bottom