Anyone checked out the what they're saying in BUFFALO? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone checked out the what they're saying in BUFFALO?

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score
Seems that Jills fans are already calling for William's firing.

Moreover, it seems that the general feeling "over there" is that the team is re-building.

Suprisingly little love for Bleedso (though I always knew he SUCKS). Can't read defenses (blitz, especially) and reacts poorly (holds on to the damn ball too freak'n long). Finally - oh, and, BIG suprise, he's about as mobile as a phone booth.

On defense...

London Fletcher can't cover (knew that already - so did 31 other NFL teams).

Polsey (sp.?) over-pursues BIG TIME (all motor - no brain).

Spikes is still not "recovered" from being poked in the eye against Miami (whatever). Repeat after me... ah-WHAAAAAAH!

D-line basically sucks save for one of their defensive ends (can't remember his name).

D-backs are "6 deep" (uhh... look, they're pretty good, I'll grant them that... but "6 deep"???). Winfield is probably playing his last season for the Jills.

Back to offense... and this is REALLY INTERESTING...

As much as everyone in Miami land is complaining about the Dolphins offensive line woes... it seems the Bills o-line is SIGNIFICANTLY worse.

7 sacks against the Jets... and countless hurries, knock-downs, etc. Truly, a pathetic outing for them last week. (And WE'RE complaining?!?!?)

From what I've read, the Bills fans have absolutely NO FAITH in their offensive line... whereas I believe that Miami's WILL improve over the season (especially if/when Dixon returns and McKinney is finally put in at Guard). Wade Smith, I think, will NOT hit a rookie wall, btw. Quite the contrary, I believe he will continue to improve.

Look, people, of all the d-lines I feared playing this year the Giant's and the Jag's were two of the most dangerous... an we still won.

Final note... somebody PLEASE give props for Fiedler's ability to scramble, roll out and shoot/run, AND his ease in stepping up in the pocket. Something BLEEDSO's sorry butt has got absolutely NO CLUE on.

Go Bills! :goof:

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
Final note... somebody PLEASE give props for Fiedler's ability to scramble, roll out and shoot/run, AND his ease in stepping up in the pocket. Something BLEEDSO's sorry butt has got absolutely NO CLUE on.

I give Jay all the props in the world for that. In fact, I wish our O coaches would make him scramble and roll out MORE. He throws best when he rolls out. I get nervous when he drops back and stands in the pocket.

Yes.....Jay NEEDS to move around more. I can remember in that game at Tennessee in 2001 (and in others, but this one came to mind first), he was moving around on almost every passing play it seemed like, and he played really well.

Re: Re: Anyone checked out the what they're saying in BUFFALO?

Originally posted by RikWriter
I give Jay all the props in the world for that. In fact, I wish our O coaches would make him scramble and roll out MORE. He throws best when he rolls out. I get nervous when he drops back and stands in the pocket.

I second that motion... plus, I think it gives opposing defenses fits. Also, I'd like to see Miami try speeding things up on offense. Employing a hurry-up offense would really throw a lot of defenses off. Just a thought.

Jets attacked us exactly where they needed.........up the middle. Without Adams and Edwards, our DL was outmatched vs Jets OL and Jets D played 8 or 9 men in the box all game because without Moulds, they could play single coverage vs our receivers. It was one of those games that we were destined to lose.

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

I know one that was less mobile than Bledsoe but wasn't pretty bad at throwing the ball.
;)

Nice work I saw from you, Clump.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Jets attacked us exactly where they needed.........up the middle. Without Adams and Edwards, our DL was outmatched vs Jets OL and Jets D played 8 or 9 men in the box all game because without Moulds, they could play single coverage vs our receivers. It was one of those games that we were destined to lose.

Hey, KUDOS, to you for your work on the Bills site, Clump. You're a good writer. Nice stuff.

I think a lot of your problems right now are correctable. Don't know why so many are giving up so fast.

However, I have always thought that Williams was an idiot. Your thoughts?

Yes, I lurked around the Buffalo board yesterday. They were brutal on the coach. It was like this board after the Houson game. Same kind of stuff in Buffalo. Fans threatening to burn jersey's, sell their season tickets, all that stuff. The coaches they were pleading with, Jimmy Johnson, Joe Paterno, Marv Levy, Herm Edwards.. It was hilarious.:lol:

Buffalo is OFFICALLY DONE
Its not just the fans that are upset, but the team is in a disarray as well, which cant be good.
It seems that the players are at eachothers' throats according to Chris Mortensen who reported that there was a lot of "heated" arguements in the Bills locker room:fire:
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30144

That just cant be good. I bet it will only get worse for the Bills. Way too many conflicting egos and this was supposed to be Buffalo's "easy" part of the schedule :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Buffalo Redskins maybe? We'll have to stay tuned

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

I think we did exactly the same thing with Adams in and were succesfull running the middle.
;)

And we didn't have to commit 8 or 9 men in the box with Moulds in too. But it's really a big blow to Buffalo without Moulds. They have no other playmaker aside from him on offense. The 7 sacks against Bledsoe just show that he didn't have any open receivers. And if they were really playing 8-9 men in the box it does make a point about the other WR in the Buffalo lineup. They can't get any separation from the CBs.

Its just not good when you lose to an 0-4 team.....not good at all. Now the Bills supporting morons have to keep their mouth shut about the Houston game because they just got their asses handed to them by the lowly Jets and got beat by 27 points....PATHETIC!!!

Originally posted by Illini_Jack
Its just not good when you lose to an 0-4 team.....not good at all. Now the Bills supporting morons have to keep their mouth shut about the Houston game because they just got their asses handed to them by the lowly Jets and got beat by 27 points....PATHETIC!!!

I agree with you that Buffalo is in deep trouble. I think alot of fans are counting on McGahee but I don't see that happening. At least not in time. He is trying to come back from a devastating injury and he hasn't played a down yet. Even if he were 100% it will take a few games just to get used to the speed of the NFL and get in game shape.
As far as the Jets go, I think they will be our toughest division opponent. They started out like this last year. The win against Buffalo had to give them a lift and Pennington will be back when we play them again.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

I think we did exactly the same thing with Adams in and were succesfull running the middle.
;)

And we didn't have to commit 8 or 9 men in the box with Moulds in too. But it's really a big blow to Buffalo without Moulds. They have no other playmaker aside from him on offense. The 7 sacks against Bledsoe just show that he didn't have any open receivers. And if they were really playing 8-9 men in the box it does make a point about the other WR in the Buffalo lineup. They can't get any separation from the CBs.

True or false? Miami's D has more talent than the Jets D :shakeno:

Comparing apples and oranges

I was happy to see the Jets win sunday because they were playing the Bills but I've seen glimpse of last year with that game. We really need to win the New England game. We can't go 2-4 against AFC east like last year and think we can win the division. We need to start clicking on offense.

Originally posted by Illini_Jack

We dominated the Jags! You escaped. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom