Anyone checked out the what they're saying in BUFFALO? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone checked out the what they're saying in BUFFALO?

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Well I'd say if that's all we've played them and they've won all, then that's owning us..

I would call 62-7 owning us and leading us around by the nose. But that's over.:lol:

Originally posted by fairbanksb

I would call 62-7 owning us and leading us around by the nose. But that's over.:lol:

Yes, Thank God, finally a little revenge.....That game still haunts me...I just sat there that day and couldn't take my eyes off it...I thought I was in a dream and was hoping someone would wake me up for the real game..

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Yes, Thank God, finally a little revenge.....That game still haunts me...I just sat there that day and couldn't take my eyes off it...I thought I was in a dream and was hoping someone would wake me up for the real game..

Me too!! Totally!! I was, like, frozen to the couch, and I couldn't move, it was so awful. At one point I just started laughing out loud because it was so ridiculous.

The thing that's disturbing about Buffalo's OL struggles are the players involved. Nobody expects the Phins lineman to be world-beaters. We expect more of them, but you know what I mean. But in Buffalo, they have a 370-lb #4 overall pick who was supposed to be an absolute dominator at RT. They have a LG who is a former All-Pro and at 31 shouldn't be slowing down. They have a big LT who supposedly is the kryptonite to Jason Taylor's "Superman". They are a pretty big group as a whole. And were expected to be a very up-and-coming unit in the preseason.

Originally posted by Samphin
Ugh, this whole thread is like tires getting stuck in the mud. You keep churnign and churning but never getting anywhere. Bills fans like the Bills and Dolphins fans like the Dolphins. Big newsflash there.

People have been saying we will own Indy and Tennesee dues to past records against both. Personally, I can see us going 1-3 against the south this year. McNair is showing that he is the best qb in the league with Manning right behind him. To me, that spells trouble. Not to mention we still have four divisional games left and those always seem to bite us in the arse, whenever we think we have it won.

forget it, Indy got shown up at indy by carolina. they are a mirror image of us. Tennessee is not a great passing team but they have the ability to pass all day against mediocre teams. we are not a medicore team like people say. we own steve mcnair. sam madison owns mcnair. they dont have a running game and we will just eat them up with 5 and 6 DB's and juniorzach attack. im not saying we cant lose those games, but that we are very competitive with those offenses. everything is about matchups. we match up to any offense in this league including KC now becuase of sammy knight.

Back
Top Bottom