Anyone checked out the what they're saying in BUFFALO? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone checked out the what they're saying in BUFFALO?

Good points justa. I will say the Bills obviously arent done by any means, But man o man, I just dont see that mess getting cleaned up anytime soon. They did ****ty in their "easy" part of their schedule and now they have their hard part coming up...
GOod luck

Originally posted by finfan54

sorry justa, the bills are pisspoor right now and you know it! KC is going to put you out of your misery!:lol: as far as the AFC, there are only two teams better than us right now IMO and that is KC and Indy, and Indy showed signs of wear down on defense. we willsee who the true Indy is in a few weeks! i cant wait! oh and tennesee? forget it. mcnair will do nothing against us!

Why does everyone seem to think that the game at Tennessee is an automatic win? Sure, we've beaten the franchise in 1996 as the Houston Oilers, 1997 as the Tennessee Oilers, and 1999 and 2001 as the Tennessee Titans, but this is a different year and different teams. Winning at Adelphia is NOT easy and McNair is lighting it up right now. This is NOT an automatic win by any stretch of the imagination.

I should add that anybody who thinks Miami will beat Tennessee simply because of past history may be guilty of using the same line of thinking as all those Bills fans who thought they would beat us a few weeks ago because they swept us last year.

Originally posted by Illini_Jack
Good points justa. I will say the Bills obviously arent done by any means, But man o man, I just dont see that mess getting cleaned up anytime soon. They did ****ty in their "easy" part of their schedule and now they have their hard part coming up...
GOod luck

Thanks. The bills aren't as bad as they way they've played the last 4 games and they aren't as good as the first 2 games. The coaches just keep putting the players in bad situations.

When you have players like "Ship" , a cardinal back-up rb rushing for more yards than Henry because Gilbride decides to throw on 3 and short , you know it's time to give Buddy Ryan a call and give Gilby and shot in the face.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
I should add that anybody who thinks Miami will beat Tennessee simply because of past history may be guilty of using the same line of thinking as all those Bills fans who thought they would beat us a few weeks ago because they swept us last year.

or the fins beating the Jags despite the Jags owning the fins prior.

Originally posted by justafan

Yes we are piss poor "right now" and so were the Jets same time last year. Same time last year the fins were 4-1 (?) and looked like a better team last year than they do this year. They went off to miss the playoffs and the jets came back.

Things do change finfan. Things "can" change. Whether they will or not for the bills remain to be seen, but to say the bills are done for the season is plain ignorance or just smack.

So by that reasoning, since things do change, the Dolphins can improve their winter slump. Thanks Justa!

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!

So by that reasoning, since things do change, the Dolphins can improve their winter slump. Thanks Justa!

No!

:lol:

Originally posted by DolphinzD

The Bills swept us last year because of Lucas. All things being equal, we beat them.

or the fins beating the Jags despite the Jags owning the fins prior.

FYI...We had only played two games against the Jags before Sunday's game and they did beat us in both, I would hardly call two wins "owning" the Dolphins. :crazy:

IMO Buffalo's problems are not likely to be solved anytime soon. I said before the season that their O would struggle and that JF, CC, and RW would outproduce DB, TH and EM. The reason I thought this was b/c it is easy to defend a rb and 1 wr. I thought Bufflo gave up too many of their other weapons. You need at least 1 other O weapon to make a D play you honest. A TE, FB, 2nd wr or even a running QB. The only chance Buffalo had was if Reed really developed. That hasn't happened and as a result their O struggled.

Originally posted by WestPhish

FYI...We had only played two games against the Jags before Sunday's game and they did beat us in both, I would hardly call two wins "owning" the Dolphins. :crazy:

Uh Westphish, it was an example which was no different to DolphinzD sentiments as to why some poster think the Titans game is a gimme for the fins since they have beaten the titans in the past :rolleyes: Try reading the entire thread first.

Yes we are piss poor "right now" and so were the Jets same time last year. Same time last year the fins were 4-1 (?) and looked like a better team last year than they do this year. They went off to miss the playoffs and the jets came back.

Things do change finfan. Things "can" change. Whether they will or not for the bills remain to be seen, but to say the bills are done for the season is plain ignorance or just smack.

you may be right, but what i am saying is that we can beat you know in buffalo and we beat you once already. we beat teh jets in ny. we beat the giants on the road. we beat teh jags on the road. this is why we are a different team. the redskins and chargers and titans and philly at home are no way going to beat us. no way. the signs this year are that we are better and it is showing.

Thanks. The bills aren't as bad as they way they've played the last 4 games and they aren't as good as the first 2 games. The coaches just keep putting the players in bad situations.

When you have players like "Ship" , a cardinal back-up rb rushing for more yards than Henry because Gilbride decides to throw on 3 and short , you know it's time to give Buddy Ryan a call and give Gilby and shot in the face.

chalk it up now. drew bledsoe is toast. mike williams is a bust. that oline is a bust. the Dline is not that good. sam adams, as i have been saying, is a fat load who ***s out early. same with pat williams. takeo is overrated as well a london fletcher. even the one guy i was so scared of is getting beat. clements that is.:lol: :lol:

you may be right, but what i am saying is that we can beat you know in buffalo and we beat you once already. we beat teh jets in ny. we beat the giants on the road. we beat teh jags on the road. this is why we are a different team. the redskins and chargers and titans and philly at home are no way going to beat us. no way. the signs this year are that we are better and it is showing.

Did I say you couldn't beat us at buffalo?

chalk it up now. drew bledsoe is toast. mike williams is a bust. that oline is a bust. the Dline is not that good. sam adams, as i have been saying, is a fat load who ***s out early. same with pat williams. takeo is overrated as well a london fletcher. even the one guy i was so scared of is getting beat. clements that is.:lol: :lol:

Geez, no wonder why Gram wants to leave. If this what's left to represent this board , who wants to even talk football. Might as well call Ms. Cleo.

Back
Top Bottom