Anyone checked out the what they're saying in BUFFALO? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone checked out the what they're saying in BUFFALO?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

We dominated the Jags! You escaped. :shakeno:

Yeah right and that is when your idiot coaching staff has said that the goats running game problems started !!

You dominated a winless team which is now 1-5 .... Not something to "crow" about clumpy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shakeno:

:rolleyes:

:evil:

Marino1983

Ugh, this whole thread is like tires getting stuck in the mud. You keep churnign and churning but never getting anywhere. Bills fans like the Bills and Dolphins fans like the Dolphins. Big newsflash there.

People have been saying we will own Indy and Tennesee dues to past records against both. Personally, I can see us going 1-3 against the south this year. McNair is showing that he is the best qb in the league with Manning right behind him. To me, that spells trouble. Not to mention we still have four divisional games left and those always seem to bite us in the arse, whenever we think we have it won.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Yeah, this thread is turning into pure smack.

Wasn't my intention. I will leave this thread up to finfans who thik they will breeze throught the AFCE and beat teams like the titans easily. No point in contacdicting anything anymore. It will just turn into smack.

Originally posted by justafan

Uh Westphish, it was an example which was no different to DolphinzD sentiments as to why some poster think the Titans game is a gimme for the fins since they have beaten the titans in the past :rolleyes: Try reading the entire thread first.

Duh...it is very different because we have been playing the Titans for years and have a winning record against this team that dates back to the time when they used to be called the Houston Oilers. We have owned that team and its many iterations. This is the third time we played the Jags, no owning here...so please do us all a favor and do a little research before you talk out of your butt.:sleep:

Wasn't my intention. I will leave this thread up to finfans who thik they will breeze throught the AFCE and beat teams like the titans easily. No point in contacdicting anything anymore. It will just turn into smack.

Justa, I was not directing the comment at you, it was at the tone of the whole thread.

Originally posted by WestPhish

Duh...it is very different because we have been playing the Titans for years and have a winning record against this team that dates back to the time when they used to be called the Houston Oilers. We have owned that team and its many iterations. This is the third time we played the Jags, no owning here...:sleep:

and you think the fins will easily beat the titans because of that? :lol:

so please do us all a favor and do a little research before you talk out of your butt.
Signs of desperation. :lol:

Justa, I was not directing the comment at you, it was at the tone of the whole thread.

I knew that. I was just implying some finfans can't seem to handle objectivity from a bills fan. You aren't one of them.

:( I'm gonna have to agree with Justafan on this one. I don't understand why some people think the Dolphins are going to breeze through a lot of these games. Hello, Houston anyone? Yes, so maybe the team won't overlook games like that again, but that doesn't mean they can't lose. Personally, I am just hoping the team wins enough to win the division and gets out of the December doldrums in better shape than in past years.

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
Seems that Jills fans are already calling for William's firing.

Moreover, it seems that the general feeling "over there" is that the team is re-building.

Suprisingly little love for Bleedso (though I always knew he SUCKS). Can't read defenses (blitz, especially) and reacts poorly (holds on to the damn ball too freak'n long). Finally - oh, and, BIG suprise, he's about as mobile as a phone booth.

On defense...

London Fletcher can't cover (knew that already - so did 31 other NFL teams).

Polsey (sp.?) over-pursues BIG TIME (all motor - no brain).

Spikes is still not "recovered" from being poked in the eye against Miami (whatever). Repeat after me... ah-WHAAAAAAH!

D-line basically sucks save for one of their defensive ends (can't remember his name).

D-backs are "6 deep" (uhh... look, they're pretty good, I'll grant them that... but "6 deep"???). Winfield is probably playing his last season for the Jills.

Back to offense... and this is REALLY INTERESTING...

As much as everyone in Miami land is complaining about the Dolphins offensive line woes... it seems the Bills o-line is SIGNIFICANTLY worse.

7 sacks against the Jets... and countless hurries, knock-downs, etc. Truly, a pathetic outing for them last week. (And WE'RE complaining?!?!?)

From what I've read, the Bills fans have absolutely NO FAITH in their offensive line... whereas I believe that Miami's WILL improve over the season (especially if/when Dixon returns and McKinney is finally put in at Guard). Wade Smith, I think, will NOT hit a rookie wall, btw. Quite the contrary, I believe he will continue to improve.

Look, people, of all the d-lines I feared playing this year the Giant's and the Jag's were two of the most dangerous... an we still won.

Final note... somebody PLEASE give props for Fiedler's ability to scramble, roll out and shoot/run, AND his ease in stepping up in the pocket. Something BLEEDSO's sorry butt has got absolutely NO CLUE on.

Go Bills! :goof:

As much as I DISLIKE the billy goats I would never say that it is time to stick a fork in them !!

Too much of the football season is left to count out ANY team, especially in the AFC East .....

A good example ---- the jest ....:lol:

Marino1983

Originally posted by DolphinzD

:( I'm gonna have to agree with Justafan on this one. I don't understand why some people think the Dolphins are going to breeze through a lot of these games. Hello, Houston anyone? Yes, so maybe the team won't overlook games like that again, but that doesn't mean they can't lose. Personally, I am just hoping the team wins enough to win the division and gets out of the December doldrums in better shape than in past years.

Yeah, we start this way every year. No need to get ****y just yet. I also don't see the need dump on other teams fans. I kind of enjoy the banter. Some come in just to talk smack and leave but people like Justa, Clump, PatsWin, and a few others, come in with polite and informational debate. I would just as soon keep them coming back.

Usually, I avoid agreeing with Justa at all costs:)

However, the Tenn game will not be a cake walk especially at Adelphia.

The Fins will have to come to play to bring home the W.

Yeah, we start this way every year. No need to get ****y just yet. I also don't see the need dump on other teams fans. I kind of enjoy the banter. Some come in just to talk smack and leave but people like Justa, Clump, PatsWin, and a few others, come in with polite and informational debate. I would just as soon keep them coming back.

Yes, I agre 100%. I like having certain fans from opposing teams come here and chat, and of course there will be disagreements, but a civil discussion CAN be had. Like all those Bills fans who suddenly appeared just to talk trash the week of the game, and now where are they?? We have had a perfect example with two Jaguars fans this week. I don't remember their names specifically, but one posted a thread about how they gave us the game and our team was mediocre and all this other stuff that was just dying to be smacked, while another fan posted a thread congratulating us on the win, saying it was a hard-fought game and the better team won. Hmmmmm, I wonder which thread provides for more productive debate and conversation? The smack forum is there for a reason.

Originally posted by WestPhish

FYI...We had only played two games against the Jags before Sunday's game and they did beat us in both, I would hardly call two wins "owning" the Dolphins. :crazy:

Well I'd say if that's all we've played them and they've won all, then that's owning us..

Back
Top Bottom