anyone else scared that we r going downhill. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else scared that we r going downhill.

CChambers7284

The Biggest Fins Fan from CT
Reaction score
It seems that the secondary is getting even worse. I just dont know how its going to play throughout the season. If Daniels inury is worse than expected we will have some problems.

B00005JO1701LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

Only if the injuries continue. Other than that, there's still almost a month to go until the regular season.

Can we at least wait and see what happens before we jump the gun and say we're going downhill? I don't think the secondary will be as good as it was 3 years ago, but that doesn't mean it can't be decent. Lets see how it plays out before we assume the worst.

This has to be the stupidest post ive ever seen! IF your scared after one PRESEASON game then you have absolutely no idea what football is all about. The dolphins have alot of new guys especiallly in the secondary and they are very young. Just give them some time to learn and gel in the PRESEASON and they will be just fine and injuries were fine with anything this year can't be as bad as the last 2 seasons.

CChambers7284 said:
It seems that the secondary is getting even worse. I just dont know how its going to play throughout the season. If Daniels inury is worse than expected we will have some problems.

Daniels injury is a minor ankle sprain...nothing more.

As for the secondary overall, they will be just fine. In an emergency case, Jason Allen can play both safety and cornerback. Will Allen and Daniels will be fine by the 3rd or 4th preseason gm. STOP WORRYING!!!

The downhill part of the ride is always the most fun!!

Our depth is going downhill due to injuries, but overall, our starters are good to go. They were very solid against the Jags, so as long as the depth makes some improvements prior to the start of the regualr season, I think we'll be alright....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

CChambers7284 said:

even worse? when the starters were in jax did absolutely nothing on offense, but Jax decided to continue playing their starters into the 2nd quarter which kind of skewed the stats. also jason allen played with 4 days of practice so in reality how well prepared to know where to be? when the season starts, the secondary is going to be in pretty good shape once players start coming back from their minor injuries.

CChambers7284 said:
It seems that the secondary is getting even worse. I just dont know how its going to play throughout the season. If Daniels inury is worse than expected we will have some problems.[/qu

I think we have some serious depth issues. If we loose either Allen or Daniels we can be exploited.

I think we'll be ok.

Despite our secondary injuries, the linebackers and D-line should be a dominant sack machine again, taking a good portion of pressure off the backfield.

I think our improved offense will help the defense a little bit better with more time on the field.

no cuz we were going down hill last year so if is only da back field saban will fix that he fixed the hole team in a season

Back
Top Bottom