Anyone just see Joey on NFLN? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone just see Joey on NFLN?

SeasonsMusic

Pianist
Reaction score
Wow, what a retard. Once again bashing the dolphins & saying there was such a dropoff of players (crap players) under him he cant believe they would take him out, did he not realize how crappy he was this year? Cant wait for this joke of a player to leave.

Porter on NFL Network

Porter was just on NFL Network's Super Bowl coverage, running his mouth again. Said that we've seen him in a Miami jersey for the last time, but not in that stadium. Said he'd be back because he has a long future in the NFL, and he'll be back with another team "with a vengence." And of course, Deion was eggin' it on.

I hate it. I used to like Porter. Now it just makes me sick to watch him trash this team every chance he gets. Classless.

He seems hell-bent on going on every possible media outlet, and telling everyone how much he hates the Dolphins. He's being such a baby about it. I can only pray we can trade him for a 7th to the Lions.

This reminds me of the circus we had going on a few years ago. It was like Dolphins camp became Barnum & Bailey, we really need to let go this piece of ****.

oh man you beat me to the making the thread. Your lucky I got a call lol
Ya dude, i cant believe he said that. I liked him but that was classles pn hid part. He said he needed to go in PIT because harrisson was better and upcoming. But this time in MIA he said its not the case here. WOW. what a loser

And the whole time he was talking, all I could think about was that shot of him standing in NE, with his stats on the scoreboard - no tackles, no sacks, I believe. The whole stadium was mocking him because he had run his mouth again that week. Or should I say "weak."

his 17.5 sacks in 08 did help us out greatly,but it's now time for Porter to be sent down the road so Wake and whoever we're gonna get/use can get playing time and develop in Nolans scheme...thanx for your 17.5 sacks in 08 Porter,but if you're gonna act like a turd because you weren't producing on the field and Coach Sparano was rotating players to try and get more pass rush production,then you can take your ***&mouth to somewhere else...

what a waste of money he was.

We won the AFC East title last year and he led the league in sacks too.

It wasn't a waste of money. It was a good deal, but now it is time to move on.

I think the problem is that he is Crowder's hero. Channing is really a little dog that needs to follow a bigger dog. JT isn't that type of guy. He's always been above that type of thing.

Channning needs to grow up & develope some character or he should pout and whine just like his idol so that they get rid of his arse too...

Even though he obviously knows he's done in Miami, trashing the Fins like he's doing cannot possibly help his cause to try to further his career elsewhere. The Parcells' tree branches out pretty far, I really don't think he's doing himself any favors. I find it hard to believe his agent/handlers haven't put a gag on him yet.

Cut his *** already. The guy is a mockery to the organization.

And as for Crowder, I could give a **** about the guy and his love for Porter. He can **** off, too. This might be a blessing in disguise.

A part of me really wants Miami to keep him and not let him go and just let him be inactive the whole time dont even invite him to training camp just not release him. Its not like there is going to be a cap. Then if a lockout happens he will lose 2 years of playing football for all this **** he is doing.

Back
Top Bottom