Anyone just see Joey on NFLN? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone just see Joey on NFLN?

Porter was just on NFL Network's Super Bowl coverage, running his mouth again. Said that we've seen him in a Miami jersey for the last time, but not in that stadium. Said he'd be back because he has a long future in the NFL, and he'll be back with another team "with a vengence." And of course, Deion was eggin' it on.

I hate it. I used to like Porter. Now it just makes me sick to watch him trash this team every chance he gets. Classless.

Deion & Porter couldn't get into Mensa if we spotted each 300 IQ points.

The WTF is Terrell Owens and Randy Moss did it. Look what happened? They got theirs....Joey Porter is basically doing the same thing to get his. Simple really. :ponder:

TO, I can't explain... moss on the other hand was trashing the raiders.....

nobody in there right mind could have thought the raiders with the state their franchise is in was doing anything right with regards to moss.

(or any other player on the roster) didnt' sapp say similar things about the raiders recently?

The WTF is Terrell Owens and Randy Moss did it. Look what happened? They got theirs....Joey Porter is basically doing the same thing to get his. Simple really. :ponder:
Owens did it when he was still considered an elite receiver; some are willing to overlook this type of behavior for elite athletes. Joey is no longer considered elite and is (generally) believed to be a descending player. Moss played (or a lack thereof) his way out of Oakland. It didn't have an effect on his bank account, but it destroyed his trade value for the Raiders. On top of that, the number of elite receivers that act this way makes their behavior somewhat acceptable - they're just labled a "diva receiver". I've never heard of a LB labled as a "diva".

Was he not looking when Cam Wake was on the field? Or is he delusional to think he was out performing him when he himself was out there?

Yep...that is exactly what I would like to know from Porter...that is the first thing I would ask him.

Fact...there is a reason why Sparano began decreasing Porter's playing time...it was inevitable! C. Wake has much more upside and when he got on the field...he was better than Porter...PERIOD!!!

Porter is a real baby. His a punk...he is all mouth and a loser. Look at how him and his boys blindsided the Offensive Tackle from the Bengals...W. Anderson I think was his name and ripped off his jewlery!!! Porter is a fing loser!!!

Go Fins!!!

Joey looked a much better linebacker in a suit than on the sidelines.

We won the AFC East title last year and he led the league in sacks too.

It wasn't a waste of money. It was a good deal, but now it is time to move on.

I think the problem is that he is Crowder's hero. Channing is really a little dog that needs to follow a bigger dog. JT isn't that type of guy. He's always been above that type of thing.

Channning needs to grow up & develope some character or he should pout and whine just like his idol so that they get rid of his arse too...

No he didn't, he was there around weeks 13 and 14, but as always, he fell short!!

Porter was just on NFL Network's Super Bowl coverage, running his mouth again. Said that we've seen him in a Miami jersey for the last time, but not in that stadium. Said he'd be back because he has a long future in the NFL, and he'll be back with another team "with a vengence." And of course, Deion was eggin' it on.

I hate it. I used to like Porter. Now it just makes me sick to watch him trash this team every chance he gets. Classless.
So basically what he's saying is he'll be back in our stadium as a Jet/Patriot/or Bill...I say bring it Joey!!

He is right about one thing. The FO did nothing really in FA to improve the team on D. The players around are terrible, except for a couple of young players. It's Cam Wake's time once he learns to be more than a situational player.

the FO is going at this just the way it should...a dish best served cold...the more Jerky badmouths the team/players/fo, the bigger the 'stink' on him...every time he opens up it's $$$/playing time, out the door...we'll cut him at the peak of idiocity!

Back
Top Bottom