Anyone think we wont draft QB high? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone think we wont draft QB high?

I'd still like to get a guy like Kinlaw at #18. But most definitely a QB at #5 and maybe a Josh Jones or Austin Jackson at #26.

If anything our FA signings showed that we want to start building a winner now. I don’t think we will wait a year to address our QB of the future. Tua is a perfect option because he could sit behind Fitzpatrick for a year and learn the game at the NFL level while getting his body 100% healthy for 2021.

If our first pick isn't a QB I'm turning the TV off.

After that, I'd like to move up from 18 to get one of the top 4 tackles. If not, hope one falls or take Joshua Jones. At 26, assuming QB and OT are the first two picks, I'm looking at McKinney, Winfield, or trade down.

I think we'll take a QB high, but Jacksonville has reentered the QB derby with their trade of Foles; with the #9 and #20, they are more than able to move up and now, they have a spot for Tua to land.

The Chargers at #6 have to be considered as well... although I think they are more interested in Herbert.

I really wish I had some idea of how the Dolphins staff views the QB rankings... If they have legitimate doubts about Tua, I think we could get the Jags to overpay for #5. #9 and #20 is too much for the 5, but if they fall in love with a player, it might get done. If we are looking at Love or Eason, we could clean up.

I have complete faith that they know who they want and they’ll get him without much pain. It may work out or it may not but there’s always a risk

Too many question marks with Love, Herbert, and injury issues with Tua. Does anyone think we will not draft a QB high this year, and wait until next year to go for a top QB?

With Fitz and Rosen on roster, maybe they give Rosen another year to prove it. Then, get a guy later on in 5th round to develop just in case.

We could potentially get our LT and RT in the first round this year to build our OL instead.

Now with the addition of Byron Jones, maybe we trade Howard for draft pick next year to get our QB.

Anyone think similar?

Dude you've been propergating this line of anything but Tua, all off season, are you just hoping if you ask the same question enough times in a different manner you get the answer you want to hear ?

QB is going to be our first pick whether it's Tua, Herbert, or Burrow. They all have questions. Very rarely do QBs not have questions & there's no guarantee what next year's class will be.

I don't think we will be picking at 18. I think we will trade up, potentially with San Fran at 13 (they only have 2 picks in the top 156), to get ahead of Tampa for either edge rusher K'Lavon Chaisson or one of the top 4 LT's if they fall.

I think we would like to get our QB early, but I would not be surprised at all if it doesn't fall that way.

Dude you've been propergating this line of anything but Tua, all off season, are you just hoping if you ask the same question enough times in a different manner you get the answer you want to hear ?
How many times have you stated you wanted Miami to draft Tagovailoa?

My gut tells me we will draft Justin Herbert at 5.

No i dont care for Tua, but with Fitz coming back, Rosen on the bench, and Rudock on PS...i wonder.

I dont mind Jesse Davis at RT, but Wills could be had at 18 and i hear he best as an RT.

I do mind, a lot, our current LTs. Thomas or Becton at 5. If any of the top 3 qbs drop to 18, id go for it.

Back
Top Bottom