Anyone want to Join a Zoom while watching first round April 29th? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone want to Join a Zoom while watching first round April 29th?

The first bunch we ordered are being given away as a payback to the top donors here and as prizes for Site Award winners and this monthly contest
The next batch we order may be for sell and shirts as well
So how close am I on the top donors list and how far away am I? I just gots to have one

If you join our 347 Club we have live chat all the time and it will be kicking come draft day
I'm hungover today and when I'm hungover I make bad decisions so I guess $25 for my favourite fins forum that I've been posting to since I was 14 is worth pulling the trigger on. I'm signing up.

I'm hungover today and when I'm hungover I make bad decisions so I guess $25 for my favourite fins forum that I've been posting to since I was 14 is worth pulling the trigger on. I'm signing up.
Excellent :cheers:

I live in Northern Canada and how cool would it be connecting to other fans on draft night, drinking beers on my birthday. Even if I could go out to the bar if no Covid there wouldn't be anywhere to enjoy the draft with even enough NFL fans up here.

Guys if you want to do zoom get together in a PM or E mail

If you are there you are not here so we would rather have you here to be honest

Last edited by a moderator:
I've taken one look at Club 347 and I can assure all you skinflints in the main forum, who haven't ponied up the money, that it's worth it. You unwashed masses won't ever see me again.
The Chambers files and the Q and A's are great
In the Players lounge is an R rated ladies lounge if that's your thing.
Hit me up in a PM for the password.

I live in Northern Canada and how cool would it be connecting to other fans on draft night, drinking beers on my birthday. Even if I could go out to the bar if no Covid there wouldn't be anywhere to enjoy the draft with even enough NFL fans up here.

Deshaun&Massuese@TonyBuzbeeLaw.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom