Anyone want to Join a Zoom while watching first round April 29th? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone want to Join a Zoom while watching first round April 29th?

Truthfully we would rather have all you guys here than on a zoom

If you want to do zoom make arraignment with PM's please since that will not benefit the site.

Honestly Fish, Finheaven should be hosting some sort of virtual draft night if possible. Either Zoom or another virtual party room. I wouldn't recommend having an open forum for discussion but having a couple guys moderate and host the event would be easy enough. Can also give people temporary permissions to speak so you can have little events such as predict the pick live. I enjoy watching the games on Discord with the guys, a virtual draft party could be just as fun but would rather see the FH brand hosting.

That doesn't mean you wouldn't have the chat active here for full time discussion. Just an added layer of entertainment to Finheaven and the ability to see the reactions on everyones face when we draft Sewell :NUTS:

Honestly Fish, Finheaven should be hosting some sort of virtual draft night if possible. Either Zoom or another virtual party room. I wouldn't recommend having an open forum for discussion but having a couple guys moderate and host the event would be easy enough. Can also give people temporary permissions to speak so you can have little events such as predict the pick live. I enjoy watching the games on Discord with the guys, a virtual draft party could be just as fun but would rather see the FH brand hosting.

That doesn't mean you wouldn't have the chat active here for full time discussion. Just an added layer of entertainment to Finheaven and the ability to see the reactions on everyones face when we draft Sewell :NUTS:
I agree!

I will add henrik to the discussion and maybe we can do something

Personally i don't want to be on zoom and see all your ugly faces :lol:

kidding of course

If there's a zoom I will consider clothing myself.
Just so we're clear, you mean wearing clothes that cover the personal bits this time ... right? Last time you put on a hat and called it a day ... we're not in agreement that this constitutes "clothes" in the general sense brother!

.... especially when you kept doing the Captain Morgan's stance in that hat .... I need to wash my eyes ... I can still see it, and it burns!

I'm sure the guys looking into this already know but if y'all use Zoom its going to need to be a paid account or else it can only be like 40 minutes in length. There's also a cap on participants, if you have the Large Meeting plan I think you can get as many as 500..

Teams is probably better for a large number of participants, I think that goes to 10,000 with the Enterprises Subscription which I have and can offer to you guys if you like. Either way there needs to be some testing, plenty of time for that if it starts soon...

Let me know if I can help out!

Back
Top Bottom