Anyone Worried | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Worried

I would love to see the Dolphins defeat the Steelers in the playoffs to prevent them from a perfect season...a la 85 Bears. That would make this an amazing season for the Phins!! Even if we don't go any further...
In that scenario, we'd be in the AFCCG. I'd call that a pretty amazing season, considering we're a year into the rebuild.

Haha, dude commentating the chiefs Denver game just asked... "you think the 72 dolphins are worried yet"?

that Washington game is sneaky tough. Pittsburgh is coming off an extremely short week and Washington has been playing better recently.
Washington is still a bad team. They'll just be the toughest opponent the Steelers have faced all year.

You guys think we'll beat Pitt in the playoffs? What makes so sure we're getting into the playoffs? Pitt can easily run the table because the league is so weak this year. They just have to beat the Chiefs and I think they match up well against them. Wuld be one hell of a Championship game. Whoever wins will be a lock for the big one unless they blow it themselves. Big Ben is so at ease in that offense he can dink and dunk that Chiefs secondary all day long.

I only see Pitt losing when they rest players in weeks 16 & 17.
yep he is like a point guard in that offense. I don't get how some don't think it is that good of offense. cant see them losing or not winning bowl

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand no more worries! Toast to another year of perfectville, population 1!

About the steelers record yet? And/or them surpassing our undefeated season? I know its still a little early but... its covid season so who knows. Maybe the league cuts the year short...

The rest of their schedule is:

13. Washington
14. Buffalo
15. Cindy
16. Indy
17. Cleveland

Their defense is playing lights out and so is big Ben. They do have some key injuries on defense though.

Thoughts
Nope

Steelers and Browns have the most fraudulent combined 20-4 record in some time
Outside of the Titans the Browns have the best running game in the country and a big play qb who can make tight window throws. People just hate the Browns because they nought too much into them last year when they foundered with a rookie head coach way over his head.

Outside of the Titans the Browns have the best running game in the country and a big play qb who can make tight window throws. People just hate the Browns because they nought too much into them last year when they foundered with a rookie head coach way over his head.
I don’t hate Cleveland, but I do hate Pittsburgh. I’m just not seeing it with either. I’m interested to see how Cleveland plays Baltimore and Pittsburgh the 2nd time around

I don’t hate Cleveland, but I do hate Pittsburgh. I’m just not seeing it with either. I’m interested to see how Cleveland plays Baltimore and Pittsburgh the 2nd time around
I think those two are probably the worst matchups for them in the entire league just because of their defenses and the limitations of a passing game that has a single starting caliber receiver. But against other defenses they've been showing over the course of the year they can win.

I’m worried that Pittsburgh can’t beat the bills

Back
Top Bottom