Anyone Worried | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Worried

Let's say they do it.... Who cares? It doesn't take anything away from the 72' team. Mind you, I've been over the whole Poppin' the champagne and **** for quite a while. I'm a Dolphins fan no doubt but it's kinda run its course. Let go... Feels great right? Im totally at peace. Lol

Well, if someone has to do I think Steelers are the team I'd pick. They have been a very well run organization for a very long time. Unlike the Pats I don't see them as a team that takes advantage of calls and bending the rules. They win honestly and play tough.

At one time I might have picked Ravens. Only other team would be the Chiefs. There were good under a few different coaches. Somehow they just seemed to choke in the big games. Still an organization I can respect.

I loathe Pittsburgh but don’t give a **** if they run the table. They won’t anyway but still.

I watched the 72 team...love the record...but I want us to be known for something NOW...maybe if some team breaks that record,it will lift the curse we’ve been under the last forty years...hell,people broke Dan’s records...doesn’t change the way people look at Dan the QB...I want some new Dolphin records and legacies...

They've been a combination of decent and fortunate. Honestly everytime i've watched their game that's been how i'd decribe it.
For example compare this "perfect" Steelers team to the New England Patriots "perfect" run. Which team is scarier? Which team routinely was destroying every opponent?
These are pretty much my thoughts. You put the patriots out there against that ravens team and they mop the floor with them because they were always ready to play.

Pittsburgh has a favorable schedule like last year. Big ben has provided some stability at qb, even though his velocity has dropped.

Tomlin does alright but as you see with the Dallas game and this one, he doesn't keep the team focused. The have lost a ton of games because they have a superiority complex. If we end up seeing them in the playoffs we could beat them

Indy or Cleveland could beat them. We could beat them in the playoffs

About the steelers record yet? And/or them surpassing our undefeated season? I know its still a little early but... its covid season so who knows. Maybe the league cuts the year short...

The rest of their schedule is:

13. Washington
14. Buffalo
15. Cindy
16. Indy
17. Cleveland

Their defense is playing lights out and so is big Ben. They do have some key injuries on defense though.

Thoughts
Nah. They have to play the chiefs at some point

The only thing I will miss is Mercury Morris' increasingly sad commercials. I want a relevant team now. It's happening.

That offense might play right into our db cover play. But man does Berger deliver the ball at the right time. And he knows that offense like the back of his hand.

they may have lost the other half of their edge rush Wednesday which helps but if miamis gonna run some bs concepts offense against that steelers d it won’t matter.

The steelers do not or shouldn't want the pressure of going into the playoffs undefeated.

Its that easy.

About the steelers record yet? And/or them surpassing our undefeated season? I know its still a little early but... its covid season so who knows. Maybe the league cuts the year short...

The rest of their schedule is:

13. Washington
14. Buffalo
15. Cindy
16. Indy
17. Cleveland

Their defense is playing lights out and so is big Ben. They do have some key injuries on defense though.

Thoughts

that Washington game is sneaky tough. Pittsburgh is coming off an extremely short week and Washington has been playing better recently.

Back
Top Bottom