Anyone Worried | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Worried

You guys think we'll beat Pitt in the playoffs? What makes so sure we're getting into the playoffs? Pitt can easily run the table because the league is so weak this year. They just have to beat the Chiefs and I think they match up well against them. Wuld be one hell of a Championship game. Whoever wins will be a lock for the big one unless they blow it themselves. Big Ben is so at ease in that offense he can dink and dunk that Chiefs secondary all day long.

I only see Pitt losing when they rest players in weeks 16 & 17.

You guys think we'll beat Pitt in the playoffs? What makes so sure we're getting into the playoffs? Pitt can easily run the table because the league is so weak this year. They just have to beat the Chiefs and I think they match up well against them. Wuld be one hell of a Championship game. Whoever wins will be a lock for the big one unless they blow it themselves. Big Ben is so at ease in that offense he can dink and dunk that Chiefs secondary all day long.

I only see Pitt losing when they rest players in weeks 16 & 17.
Hmmm

I don't see Pitt scoring at KCs pace with dink and dunk, and KCs D is not as bad as some make it out to be.

I also don't think Pitt rests fully heathy players with the streak intact. #1 seed gets them the only bye. It doesn't make sense to risk that.

Hmmm

I don't see Pitt scoring at KCs pace with dink and dunk, and KCs D is not as bad as some make it out to be.

I also don't think Pitt rests fully heathy players with the streak intact. #1 seed gets them the only bye. It doesn't make sense to risk that.
I hear ya. I guess it depends on when/if they get the no 1 seed. Titans could still make a run, they are built for the winter.

ready for good-fitz to drop a td pass over bad-fitz head in afc championship game to get us to the super bowl, and send them home. (before any of the loonies chime in, yes i would actually prefer Tua to be starting, good fitz beating evil fitz for the game winner just sounds better)

Don't care. We are talking a half century ago. That's like the Lions pounding their chest over a pre merger championship in 1966.

So you only celebrate things that happened during your lifetime? Man it must suck to miss out on the 4th if July, thanksgiving, Christmas, etc... Or is it you just don’t celebrate accomplishments for your team that didn’t happen in your lifetime? Either way it’s just sad.

So you only celebrate things that happened during your lifetime? Man it must suck to miss out on the 4th if July, thanksgiving, Christmas, etc... Or is it you just don’t celebrate accomplishments for your team that didn’t happen in your lifetime? Either way it’s just sad.
I can respect the accomplishment, without seeing it as something that matters in any tangible way. I also don't see someone else accomplishing the same result as, in any way diminishing what that Phins team did.

Yeah, national holidays are exactly the same as a local sports franchise.

I was alive in 72', by the way.

I can respect the accomplishment, without seeing it as something that matters in any tangible way. I also don't see someone else accomplishing the same result as, in any way diminishing what that Phins team did.

Yeah, national holidays are exactly the same as a local sports franchise.

I was alive in 72', by the way.

To each their own I suppose.

Also you don’t consider super bowl Sunday as a national holiday? It doesn’t have an official designation but the vast majority of the country tunes in and celebrates in one way or another.

To each their own I suppose.

Also you don’t consider super bowl Sunday as a national holiday? It doesn’t have an official designation but the vast majority of the country tunes in and celebrates in one way or another.
True, but the majority are not hardcore fans, or necessarily fans at all. It's is, however, a good reason to throw a bash.

Do you think most of those SB Sunday fans give a rat's behind about the undefeated season.

I have no animosity for those that think it is important. Shame you can't say the same.

True, but the majority are not hardcore fans, or necessarily fans at all. It's is, however, a good reason to throw a bash.

Do you think most of those SB Sunday fans give a rat's behind about the undefeated season.

I have no animosity for those that think it is important. Shame you can't say the same.

Don’t know why you think there’s animosity, I just found it strange that a fan of a team picks and chooses what aspects to care about. I just wanted to understand how that’s possible. Still not quite sure but like I said earlier, to each their own.

Losing DuPree exposes Pitt D in the middle of the field.

Teams with a worth slot WR and/or TE that works the middle will feast.

Kelce will shred Pit.

So will Diggs.

I would love to see the Dolphins defeat the Steelers in the playoffs to prevent them from a perfect season...a la 85 Bears. That would make this an amazing season for the Phins!! Even if we don't go any further...

About the steelers record yet? And/or them surpassing our undefeated season? I know its still a little early but... its covid season so who knows. Maybe the league cuts the year short...

The rest of their schedule is:

13. Washington
14. Buffalo
15. Cindy
16. Indy
17. Cleveland

Their defense is playing lights out and so is big Ben. They do have some key injuries on defense though.

Thoughts
not worried. they havent played well lately. they lose the ravens game if they had everyone. they barely beat balt with half their team on the covid list. Played the cowboys like crap too. there is a chance ben doesn't play Monday, and would not be surprised one bit if was shocked them. they arent good enought to go undefeated throught the playoffs. I dont see them getting past buffalo. but all that said, i could be way off.

not worried. they havent played well lately. they lose the ravens game if they had everyone. they barely beat balt with half their team on the covid list. Played the cowboys like crap too. there is a chance ben doesn't play Monday, and would not be surprised one bit if was shocked them. they arent good enought to go undefeated throught the playoffs. I dont see them getting past buffalo. but all that said, i could be way off.

Agree. I suspect every fan of every team is a little worried about every game. Any given Sunday. That said, if I'm a PIT's fan, I'm more than a little worried

I don’t think they will not beat the Chiefs in the playoffs. So I am not concerned with them going undefeated this year. If they do beat the Chiefs and go on to win the SB and go undefeated, congratulations to them and then there will be two teams which have gone undefeated in an NFL season.

Back
Top Bottom