Anyone Worried | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Worried

Ok. Maybe not lights out but he's been playing really good. I hear you though with how they're playing. The last game vs. Baltimore, they had tons of dropped passes.

They've been a combination of decent and fortunate. Honestly everytime i've watched their game that's been how i'd decribe it.
For example compare this "perfect" Steelers team to the New England Patriots "perfect" run. Which team is scarier? Which team routinely was destroying every opponent?

Couldn't agree more. I wasn't even alive when they did that. I was born in 88 and honestly anything before that can't be used in bragging rights in my circle of friends.
I can certainly appreciate the accomplishment. Those that were part of the team have every right to be proud, and pop the champagne every year. Those still around anyway.

My roommate is a Steelers fan, so we watch every Dolphins game and every Steelers game.

They don’t look good. They’re winning, but they don’t look good. I’m not sure they get past Buffalo and/or Indy during the season, and they certainly aren’t getting past KC in the playoffs.

They went down the last play of the game against Ben DiNucci’s Cowboys, and just played a one score game against Baltimore’s JV team

I rather play Steelers than KC at any point in the playoffs. Steelers are slightly overrated.

they have an immobile QB, and do most damage in the air. We destroy immobile QBs and have the best secondary in the league.
as for Offense we are gonna dink and dunk either way.

Losing Bush and Dupree IMO makes that D far less formidable. It's still good enough to make the offensively challenged look bad but not good enough to hold back the high scoring teams.

If it happens, it happens. It is absolutely pointless to actually worry about it. The Dolphins perfect season in 1972 was obviously magnificent but it is possible that a team will match it some day. As Dolphin fans we can take pride in our team history. However, worrying about the Steelers having a perfect season is the last thing on my mind. Although Larry Csonka, Bob Griese, Mercury Morris and co have got kinda used to popping the champagne every year for the past 48 seasons and it's a nice tradition to continue...
I'm just rooting for the Dolphins to make the playoffs in 2020.

Last edited:
Nope if there still unbeaten in the playoffs we will beat them before the Chiefs get a chance. I can see it already how pumped this team would be to keep the franchise record.

I think Buffalo gets them if not KC in the playoffs or an NFC team. They do not look that impressive to me.

That team has a soft schedule and really isn't that good. Even if they go 16-0 they won't win all their playoff games. They'll be lucky to win one against a playoff caliber opponent.

I honestly don’t think the Steelers are going to beat the Bills. Pittsburgh will be playing their 3rd game in 11 days. All of them physical teams. The Bills will also be coming in with something to prove.

Back
Top Bottom