Anything redeemable at this point? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anything redeemable at this point?

The season is lost so to me it's the youth gaining more experience for better or worse...yes even Austin Jackson.

Outside of that if we can sweep the Jets (not confident) and Patriots (I doubt it) it would at least make this season somewhat easier to swallow.
DeSean Watson 😉

He is a 5th or 6th WR at best but is more a special team player than anything else. I assume he will be back next year if Flores is still the HC simply for his play on ST’s. They need to improve their 2-5 Wr’s because Waddle is the only WR in the top 5 who should be on the team next year.
Again, disagree. He had some great catches week before last. Caught a nice TD vs ATL on a perfectly run route at back of end zone.
We def agree to disagree here.

DeSean Watson 😉
giphy.gif

Again, disagree. He had some great catches week before last. Caught a nice TD vs ATL on a perfectly run route at back of end zone.
We def agree to disagree here.
Agreed, Hollins has had a good season and brings leadership, passion and experience. He might not be top tier but he produces and is the kind of solid performer we need to mentor young WRs like Waddle, moving forward. I like him more than Williams, Fuller, or even DVP.

Yes. Take strength in the fact that we do have a lot of young talent on this team. We have a solid, accurate young QB to build around.
We are also set to have a mountain of cap space (66 million and possibly more depending on salary cap raise) next year to sign a lot of high-level talent.
This year is merely a speed bump. We had a year with a lowered salary cap (pretty sure for the first time ever) coupled with a ton of dead money from previous contracts.

Next year looks bright.
Sorry but if Flores and Grier stay all that money wont matter. We will suck again!

Back
Top Bottom