Anything redeemable at this point? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anything redeemable at this point?

I'm a Myles Gaskin fan. Not as the bell cow, every down back, but that guy gives it his all and he produces when given the right amount of touches.
I'm keeping him around.
Also, I want Robert Hunt to have better coaching, to see what he can become. I'm not getting rid of him.
Sanders is staying.
I would add those three to the list.
The TE from BC we just drafted also gets time to prove himself.
Yeah if Gaskin was the relief back for a guy like Harris or Williams this year we’d be all over how much he does with the opportunities that he gets. He’s worth keeping around for that role alone.

Tuas kinda won me over this week honestly. Call me crazy but I see potential here.

Phillips and Holland look good. We really miss a healthy Raeqwan Davis hes gonna be a probowlee one day.

Waddle looks promising.

Everyone else needs to be replaced tho. The rest of the WRs are worthless, the RBs need to all be improved. The Oline is a pit of dispare except for maybe Deiter. The Corners cost way to much the linebackers are just average.

We have 5 good pieces to build around Tua, Waddle, Davis, Phillips and Holland.

Our Head Coach, currently is a disaster. He's got no credibility right now. The Watson rumors, three offensive coordinators, the team now going on Instagram and publicly backing Tua. Flores is a mess right now.
What do you see in Davis?

Tua is showing that he's a little more than a dink and dunk game manager...

If he's lucky enough to last what should be a culling, he could be a little better than Teddy Bridgewater aka solid starter.
Lol

You're laughing but Tua can't beat the Jags...this after 20 other teams have done so.
post-14251-eddie-murphy-i-see-what-you-di-paqx-jpeg.22077

As deserving as all the criticism Grier has received he is hardly leaving the cupboard bare for the next GM, assuming he is canned this offseason. Tua, Waddle, and Gaskin are a trio you can build an offense around. Eichenberg is a keeper and will be starting at one of the tackle spots for a long time. And there are plenty of talented young players on that o-line, even if they've struggled to show it on the field.

Oddly enough the defense looks like the tougher side to rebuild even with all the resources that have been poured into it. But still there are some building blocks in Davis, Wilkins, and Holland.

There is a lot there to like. Of course everything depends on how you view Tua and what you think hes capable of.
Our cupboard is as bare as most of the other worst teams in the league. As Dolphins fans we just have seen more of our own players play and have just as high hopes for some of our players as teams like the Jags and Lions do about their best players.

We simply don’t have much talent on this team.

You're laughing but Tua can't beat the Jags...this after 20 other teams have done so.
I honestly don’t think any young qb could survive under the Miami Dolphins. Not just Flores and his terrible system. But the Dolphins in general. I think tua is doing well considering he plays for the Dolphins. When he leaves. He will thrive.

We will bring in somebody new and it will all repeat again.

I don’t see how anyone can disagree.

We give gone through so many qbs coaches and gms. None have worked.

I can list all the gms and coaches if you don’t remeber. I am not saying that too be rude.

Whoever cones in next won’t work out either. It’s not tua man. And it won’t be the next qb either. Watson rookie qb or bridgewater. Looking forward to seeing tua shine even more than tannehill. Hoping it’s not pittsburgh he goes to but I will follow.

I'm in with Tua, but not so much with the coaching staff. I feel Tua will become a fine NFL Qaurter back.

Our coaching staff is made up of high school coaches. They’re not even the best high school coaches in the land. Smh

I like a lot of those guys as pieces/rotational. Needham, Jones, Seiler, Egu are keepers. One of either Butler/Jenkins. Kindley
Agree on all but Kindley, he can kick F'ing rocks after this season. After seeing Kindley going full speed to pick up a blitzing LB and getting destroyed and pushed all the way into our QB. We don't need anyone that soft. He is earned his trip to the bench.

Waddle is the only WR worth keeping . Preston Williams did not travel to Buffalo and has been worthless. They should trade Parker before midnight Monday and Fuller certainly isn’t coming back next year.

Tua isn’t the problem, the WR’s RB’s and the OL are the problem. Hopefully they don’t trade for Watson but if they do, he will come to Miami and wonder why he ever agreed to be traded to a team that is worse than his Texans team last year.

Disagree. Hollins, has done well when in the game and he is a strong leader and well-respected by his teammates. We need to not get rid of our leaders every year.
He is a 5th or 6th WR at best but is more a special team player than anything else. I assume he will be back next year if Flores is still the HC simply for his play on ST’s. They need to improve their 2-5 Wr’s because Waddle is the only WR in the top 5 who should be on the team next year.

Back
Top Bottom