Apologies to "Press Coverage" thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apologies to "Press Coverage" thread

PressCoverage said:
ooooooooookkkkkkkk.... let's about wrap this one up... with my second post, i suggested no one will need to apologize tomorrow :cooldude:

regardless... for whatever it's worth... i forgive each and every one of you who called me a smelly body excriment and so on... well, cept for phinz4life, who continues to come off like a bit of an angry-against-the-world, i-deserve-proof jerk.... :D (j/k)

if it truly is a standing order that information MUST include a source, well... i guess you've already received my one and only offer.... because i will never reveal sources before they run in print... ever... if you can't understand the why's and whatfor's of that situation; errrrmmm.... well, i'll let you all figure that out for yourselves...

i'm just a fan... nothing more... now let's talk about the Dolphins!

:lol:

You handled this all well after the initial thread, I do appreciate that. I'm probably a bit more critical than some about proof, but you proved us wrong and I'll give yah cookies for that.

Welcome aboard PressCoverage!

What amused me from all this is, as a fellow newbie, I believe he could not have posted a link anyway.....

Lloyd Heilbrunn said:
What amused me from all this is, as a fellow newbie, I believe he could not have posted a link anyway.....
Surprised no one else thought of that. :roflmao: :roflmao:

ok dont you people think you have kissed his *ss enough??

I found about Poole's injury only hours ago. I scanned some of the old threads including the one started by Press Coverage. The early responses in that thread were beyond pathetic and beyond belief. I mean, he immediately mentioned several Sunday papers were reporting Poole's injury. He was specific in regard to the player involved and type of injury and when it occurred. Anyone who doubted it has no clue regarding probability. You can look at his basic language and the tone and tell it screamed legitimacy. He didn't quote a so-called insider friend or anything bizarre like that. Many, many posters here have applauded Saban's incomparably ignorant and useless press blockade. Well, this is the first example of how wrong you are. Stay tuned for more.

Lloyd Heilbrunn said:

Welcome Lloyd. I'm Gary K from the Dolphins newsgroup. Glad to see you around here. I still post over there occasionally but that "Jew Fiedler" infantile nonsense forced me to look elsewhere and I discovered this place in February.

PressCoverage said:
thanks Bench... now let's sign LAW!!!!!!!

:cooldude:

Sorry that it took me so long to post today, just got home from the hospital. I've spent most of the day at work thinking about how I would like my crow cooked. ;)

I apologize for grilling you so hard last night as well. However, if you had been a frequent poster (or observer) of this board before yesterday, you would understand why so many gave you a hard time. Since Dave stepped down last season, new posters have been coming to this board daily to post "breaking news" stories and 99.9% of the time they are crap. People here are really getting tired of trolls popping up on a daily basis. Now that the Poole story has been confirmed, it is cool that we have FINALLY gotten some inside info before it was broken to the general public. I urge you to share any info in the future as your credibility has been proven. I spoke today with my connection on the Phins medical staff (I am not about to name my source :wink: ) and that person told me that he/she was unaware that Poole had gotten injured. That person also told me that he/she had missed a day at the camp last week so I am certain that the injury occurred during that time. As I said, I don't get the lowdown on all players, but I usually get general info on starters and potential starters. This just happened to be one that slipped through the cracks.

Again, I apologize to you Press and I hope that you continue to provide any inside info you get. I'm pretty sure that many here will back you up next time......I know that I will.

Well as usual I come in about three days too late just when everything is blowing over. I read the original thread though that started it all. It was pretty funny coming into the site knowing that Poole is already hurt and reading everybody's responses. Hopefully it didn't discourage PressCoverage from posting again.

im not sorry....at the time i had no reason to believe him/her...so no regrets

Justasportsfan said:
We need proof and a link you troll :mad:

:D

Just watch! The Herald will run a story tomorrow and then you'll all be eating crow and I'll get like fifteen threads dedicated to me! :D

Jt0323 said:
this has nothing to do with the miami dolphins there fore this is in the wrong spot...u should of posted this in spam section...this will wind up getting moved

shouldn't you be in the bed

Back
Top Bottom