Apologies to "Press Coverage" thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apologies to "Press Coverage" thread

so-long-Ricky said:
You're side stepping now......you initially stated no one on finheaven was wrong for their comments. Now you're changing your story to only defend those who were skeptical of his post. Pick a side and stick w/it.

As for the maturity comment, age a lot times is correlated w/maturity (not always). I did not initially "label" you because of your age but on your comments alone. Needless to say seeing that you're 17 didn't surprise me.

Sorry for having my own opinion, even if it's a 17 year-olds opinion which obviously doesn't mean much to you.

And I don't condone people bashing someone to the point of name calling (and the term troll is justified when used right). I'm defending those who wanted a link. I think that's sticking with a side. And perhaps I didn't make it clear earlier who I was defending, if so then thats just a mistake of being too vague.

I could turn this around and say that your lower post count then mine means that your opinion doesnt mean as much as mine, but do I? No. I don't judge based on anything besides what a person says and how they act.

Phinz4Life said:
I could turn this around and say that your lower post count then mine means that your opinion doesnt mean as much as mine, but do I? .
your opinion doesn't count. :mad:

:lol:

Nublar7 said:
Press, I am sorry man. I feel like crap now. :(

Same here...for the 4th time I apologize....(now I feel like I'm kissing a$$, but you well deserve it)...

Sorry bout that not so warm welcome....feel free to kick me in the a$$ anytime.

23_11_42-1.gif

ROFL i read the original thread and thought to myself the same thing muck did.. Wait a few hours and see. Man am i glad i never opend my mmouth. Kudos to you Press.

By the way guys we all make mistakes, its a mistake we're all sorry lets move on we're all hear to root for the phins !!!

ooooooooookkkkkkkk.... let's about wrap this one up... with my second post, i suggested no one will need to apologize tomorrow :cooldude:

regardless... for whatever it's worth... i forgive each and every one of you who called me a smelly body excriment and so on... well, cept for phinz4life, who continues to come off like a bit of an angry-against-the-world, i-deserve-proof jerk.... :D (j/k)

if it truly is a standing order that information MUST include a source, well... i guess you've already received my one and only offer.... because i will never reveal sources before they run in print... ever... if you can't understand the why's and whatfor's of that situation; errrrmmm.... well, i'll let you all figure that out for yourselves...

i'm just a fan... nothing more... now let's talk about the Dolphins!

PressCoverage said:
ooooooooookkkkkkkk.... let's about wrap this one up... with my second post, i suggested no one will need to apologize tomorrow :cooldude:

regardless... for whatever it's worth... i forgive each and every one of you who called me a smelly body excriment and so on... well, cept for phinz4life, who continues to come off like a bit of an angry-against-the-world, i-deserve-proof jerk.... :D (j/k)

if it truly is a standing order that information MUST include a source, well... i guess you've already received my one and only offer.... because i will never reveal sources before they run in print... ever... if you can't understand the why's and whatfor's of that situation; errrrmmm.... well, i'll let you all figure that out for yourselves...

i'm just a fan... nothing more... now let's talk about the Dolphins!
Sounds good. :up:

Muck said:
You called him a troll in the original thread. Took about an hour for him to be proven right. Yet he doesn't deserve acknowledgment?? How about a little maturity. All I want is for people to stop being asses to each other here and rushing to judgment on everything. I'm sure I'll get the obligatory "whatever Muck, you're a suckup" posts now.
WELL SAID,Muck, WE ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE DOLPHIN BROTHERS, TOO MANY LOOK TO TALK SMACK VS CONTRIBUTING in here

Hey Press....

So there are less doubters next time, go into your signature, put the date down that you called the injury, so people see that the next time you break some news with us....less trollage that way. IT will be your bragging center.

TerryTate

I never dissed the kid i said i doubt its true cause i havnt read it yet...i need proof to believe...i sent him a pm saying that im sorry for the way my fellow finheaven members have acted upon him and i told him he should get an avatar and sig...and join us among the finheaven ranks

Phinz4life, I've never really talked with you, but you are sure looking like a spoiled loser on this one.

I didn't read this until today, but I would have been skeptical as well with something like this. That's fine to be that way, but to treat the man the way everyone did and not at least admit that you were wrong and owe him an apology is pretty low IMO.

Just state the obvious: Usually guys who post things like this Press are dead wrong and just trying to cause trouble. This is a rare case where you weren't. You gained some credibility with this and caused alot of us to be red in the face with our actions. In the future, we'll probably react nearly the same to news like this w/o sources, but hopefully we learned that this shouldn't get personal and we will all just wait to see the rumors verified first and take the news for what it is.

PS- That sucked to open my computer and see the news that Poole is out for the year. Especially for a guy who wasn't a blazer to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom