Apologies to "Press Coverage" thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apologies to "Press Coverage" thread

BenchFiedler said:
At age 16, I wouldn't expect anything smarter from you....

Aparently you like picking people out. First you commented someone who said they can not tell thier source and yout thinking of not a 2000+ poster=liar, unreliable.

This has been brought up before but you really shouldnt pick on someone because of age. Kinda weak and somewhat of a low blow.

kizzaboo said:
Shouldnt you be trying to think of a better way to bash someone?

Unfortunately it is all he has. His lack of a better excuse prompts him to rip on the one thing he has superiority in, and that is age.

Why is this thread still going? The guy doesn't care anymore, those who wanted to apologize did. He knows he owned us. Just move on.

NO, let's keep it going!... (j/k)... Anyway, it's all good... No big deal... Even Lung apologized, so i won't hold him to the ban contract we agreed upon... :D

however, there was one guy who insulted my mother, which was especially uncultured considering it is/was Mother's Day and all, and my mom is the sweetest lady on Earth...

Hadn't heard from him, but I asked him about it in a PM... and well, he stands by his suggestion... and that i should expect such a backlash if/when i don't provide a link...

This Busch is for YOU, Mike!.... You're an A+ mom-basher... Stay off the cheap beer... :cooldude:

PressCoverage said:
NO, let's keep it going!... (j/k)... Anyway, it's all good... No big deal... Even Lung apologized, so i won't hold him to the ban contract we agreed upon... :D

however, there was one guy who insulted my mother, which was especially uncultured considering it is/was Mother's Day and all, and my mom is the sweetest lady on Earth...

Hadn't heard from him, but I asked him about it in a PM... and well, he stands by his suggestion... and that i should expect such a backlash if/when i don't provide a link...

This Busch is for YOU, Mike!.... You're an A+ mom-basher... Stay off the cheap beer... :cooldude:
Wow a lot of sh*t went down while I was away this weekend. I read both threads and must say that we need a great big dolphins group hug! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

By the way congrats to you Press Coverage... you are the first person that I have ever seen beat Nublar7 to a story.... he may be sweating right now...

Ha you know we love you Nublar here is a hug for you too bro :hug:

PressCoverage said:

You seem to think that just because the info you provided was correct, that it means that you are completely in the right here. Sorry. I don't see it that way. Since you've decided that you want to rehash it here on the public board, here we go.
Its good that you recognize that you want to keep this thing going, because you clearly love the attention. You sent me your "I told you so" PM begging for an apology. I explained exactly why you got the reaction that you experienced. I also explained why you wouldnt be getting any apology. Now for most people, that in itself would be enough. So here we go again. It wasnt just the post. It wasnt just that you are a newbie. Although both of those were part of the factor. It was also your refusal to provide a link, or a source, or some type of explaination for the thread. Instead you popped off and hide and refused to answer the questions posted to any degree other than "because I say so and I have a source" with an arrogant tone IMO. Thats what Trolls do, so you were treated like a troll.

If you don't like the negative reaction you recieved here PC, then stay away or change your tactics. Your attitude got you bashed just as much as your refusal to post a source, confirmation, or link. Your PM that you sent to me later on carried more of the same of your garbage. Begging and attitude. You think I give a rats azz that you provided a 6 hour head start on general news that would be splashed over ever news media? Moreover, if you didnt already have a chip on your shoulder, or if you had been around a little bit, you'd understand completely why you got what you got here. Your PM was just as arrogant and attention-whoring as every other post you've made. Look at your post here that I'm responding to. Begging, attitude, and calling me out. Typical of your time here so far PC. You say you can't and will never share those sources? Then the odds are someone is sharing info with you that they shouldnt be. Or you are taking it from someone you shouldnt be. Maybe you could reflect about other ways you could have presented yourself here when initially questioned over the bad news you brought here.

You want an apology. Here it is "I apolo".....nope just cant do it. Hope you recover soon. As for you beer drinking comments, it just goes to where you are and how you are incappable of moving on big boy. I mean after all...here we are days after the incident and you are still tracking down "those doubters that bashed you". Isn't it enough for you to know that info you posted was correct? If its any concellation to you, all the trolls (as we thought you were) get the shave the hairy mole on your mom's back line. It wasnt even original.

Here's to hoping you disappear! I doubt you will though. There's still so many people here to pester for doubting you on your post with no credibility and plenty of attitude. Who knows, maybe you can track down everyone that didn't "give you your props". :lol:
Word of advice . Move on and quit begging. It makes you look weak. If you do move on you'll soon see others have made that move already.

Back
Top Bottom