Aponte could be leaving for Detroit | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aponte could be leaving for Detroit

Do you have an industry source who shares or backs your rating of her?

Lotta "facts" thrown around in this discussion about a team exec whose main claim to fame seems to be trying to stage a palace coup with a failure of a head coach.

I love how the mediocre minds in here have convined themselves that Dawn Aponte leaving was some critical loss for this team and the end of the world as we know it.
Is finheaven always this dramatic and reactionary?

some of you sound like you left Oberlin College because you couldn't take all the microaggressions lobbed your way. Grow up and smarten up. Bernie Sanders and a sense of entitlement are not the answers.

So anyone who disagrees with the opinion of some fresh meat who rolled into FH not even 2months ago from heaven knows where is a "mediocre mind" ? If you are so disenchanted with the membership lay of the land here which incidentally has discussed Aponte ad nauseum long before you ever heard of this site, then no one is forcing you to stick around and put up with us.

Oh, and keep the political editorializing out of this main forum!

Lets chip in and pay for her to ride with AJ Francis on her way out of town.
Oh no what will we do without Dawn Aponte.

I would have rather had her than Tannenbaum if it were a choice. Unfortunately, for us, it was not.

I would have rather had her than Tannenbaum if it were a choice. Unfortunately, for us, it was not.

Are you crazy? Aponte is a former lawyer, she doesn't know a god damn thing about football and has shown herself in the past to be nothing more than a back-stabbing snake. (I realize Tannenbaum fits the exact same description...sigh)

I'm kind of surprised reading the thread. I didn't know she had any supporters on this board.

Heard longtime Dolphins exec Dawn Aponte could be heading to Detroit to oversee cap/contracts for the Lions for rookie GM Bob Quinn.
@JasonLaCanfora

Interesting. Her role has been slightly diminished with Dolphins recently. She & Tannenbaum have similar skill sets twitter.com/jasonlacanfora…@AbramsonPBP
:pbanana:

I remember when everyone hated her. I didn't get the memo we changed that. :err:

Is there a possibility they are trying to work out a trade of sorts for jim washburn? I ask that because in a recent BigO interview tbaum clearly stated Washburn is not with the Dolphins NOW.

Oh, and keep the political editorializing out of this main forum!

Aaaaawwww, come on Vaark? That was the best part of the whole rant (and accurate).

I dont give a rats arse weather she is here or not. However, i think its very telling on her (supposedly) wanting to leave so soon after t-bum came aboard. This team is ALL and EVERYTHING mike tannenbaum. She just realized that. He probably butted in on her gig, she protested his contract intrusions and how they were structured and the salary. Then saw the writing on the wall.

The next person to figure this out is going to be our new "gm" greer who will soon find out he is NOT the true gm and will be wanting out soon. That title goes to......, mike tannenbum.

I remember when everyone hated her. I didn't get the memo we changed that. :err:

I don't think it's so much that everyone likes her, but rather that they are tired of the Tannebaum power grab.

If everyone hates her yet sides with her over Tannebaum, that speaks volumes over what the majority feel about ol' Mikey.

I'm still not really getting the hate for Tannenbaum yet. Not that it's possible but why are we blaming him for everything again?

Back
Top Bottom