Aponte could be leaving for Detroit | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aponte could be leaving for Detroit

Are you serious? Is Aponte a great GM or a bean counter who moves money around? One less exec who has Ross's ear??? who cares, get ahold of yourself

Here's what we know about Aponte- she was brought in by carpetbagging, money stealing Parcells and along with the brilliant team of Ireland and Failbin accomplished nothing. Here's the only thing I've ever heard or read about her personnel acumen. The night before the 2013 draft Mr. Magoo went around the dinner table asking all of his top execs who'd they'd take if given the chance and Dawn Schneider Newsome Wolf responded "Dion Jordan"

so no great loss. get some perspective, she's a bean counter not a personnel guy.

Do you live in a bubble? Or can you objectively assess the mess that Tannebaum left in NY - that even his successor couldn't dig out from? He couldn't get arrested anywhere in the league so he had to resort to sports agency until a cluless Ross hired him, unbelievably, in an elevated position. On the basis of his work product, he should have been reporting to Hickey instead of vice versa. If you disagree then good luck to you. If you agree then there's no reason you shouldn't want his "message" diluted as much as possible between his brain and Ross's ear. And by all accounts Dawn has his ear. Now if you're on "Team Tannenbaum" for you it's not a matter of "the sky is falling" .. but rather, "impossible it would fall at all."

I'm conflicted on this.. on one hand she comes across as a power-hungry manipulator like when she conspired with PHilbin against Ireland. OTOH, she seems pretty competent in her job.. probably more so than we've seen in NY from TannenBum, and for the principle of the thing, I'd hate to see that Tannencancer drive her out as he surrounds himself with toadies.

This is exactly my line of thinking, she may be a behind the scene manipulator, but she's very good at what she does, and a far better option in handling Miami's cap, then Terrorbaum.

Are you serious? Is Aponte a great GM or a bean counter who moves money around? One less exec who has Ross's ear??? who cares, get ahold of yourself

Here's what we know about Aponte- she was brought in by carpetbagging, money stealing Parcells and along with the brilliant team of Ireland and Failbin accomplished nothing. Here's the only thing I've ever heard or read about her personnel acumen. The night before the 2013 draft Mr. Magoo went around the dinner table asking all of his top execs who'd they'd take if given the chance and Dawn Schneider Newsome Wolf responded "Dion Jordan"

so no great loss. get some perspective, she's a bean counter not a personnel guy.

Might want to educate yourself then. And you should exchange the "we" for "I" in the bold.

Post #24 is a place to start. Aponte is one of the best at her position, get some perspective.

LOL. Marvez and JLC should square off in who stinks the most.

Might want to educate yourself then. And you should exchange the "we" for "I" in the bold.

Post #24 is a place to start. Aponte is one of the best at her position, get some perspective.

Its really hard to build a case that she is not good at her job and respected in league circles IMO at least.

The report surprised me because Mr. T and Aponte had a prior relationship before.

LOL. Marvez and JLC should square off in who stinks the most.

I was going to give JLC credit for getting the second thing right about the Dolphins. The only thing he got right that I can recall is Grimes was coming here.

Sorry guys SOS was right probably should have never posted it, apperently he got Marvez going with it also.

I was going to give JLC credit for getting the second thing right about the Dolphins. The only thing he got right that I can recall is Grimes was coming here.

Sorry guys SOS was right probably should have never posted it, apperently he got Marvez going with it also.

No ones killing the FH messenger (at least they shouldn't be), we all love and appreciate those who dig up anything and everything Dolphins around here and you're one of the best. :up:

Do you live in a bubble? Or can you objectively assess the mess that Tannebaum left in NY - that even his successor couldn't dig out from? He couldn't get arrested anywhere in the league so he had to resort to sports agency until a cluless Ross hired him, unbelievably, in an elevated position. On the basis of his work product, he should have been reporting to Hickey instead of vice versa. If you disagree then good luck to you. If you agree then there's no reason you shouldn't want his "message" diluted as much as possible between his brain and Ross's ear. And by all accounts Dawn has his ear. Now if you're on "Team Tannenbaum" for you it's not a matter of "the sky is falling" .. but rather, "impossible it would fall at all."

I do live in a bubble. It's a nice one, we keep it at 68 degrees most days. I don't think Tannenbaum is great or awful, unlike you. I'm reserving judgment. I will say that I think it is a good thing that Mr. Magoo hired someone with the breadth of NFL experience and contacts that Tannenbaum has to run the day to day operations since Mr. Magoo prefers to live in NY and knows next to nothing about football or running a football team. Tannenbaum was there when Jets went to 2 AFC Championship games so record in past is not all bad.

I would say it is much better than record of Jeff Ireland

Here's my point with this thread. Why stress about losing (which we aren't) a capologist? Very replaceable and the idea that the team will fall further apart if she were to leave is laughable. Other people can work a cap.

You've somehow convinced yourself that Tannenbaum is awful and Aponte is wonderful. I don't agree, I think it remains to be seen.

It seems the puppet master brought another to heel

images

Back
Top Bottom