Aponte could be leaving for Detroit | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aponte could be leaving for Detroit

Well Ross seems to have pushed all his chips to one side of the table, can't say we didn't see it coming, well unless people believe he was really just here for sports science.

Well one things for sure, don't think will have too many questions this time around who was in charge of what and who made final decisions.

We're moving the power control from a cluster**** to a single dumb****.

Anyone with any ability knows to get the hell away from this. It will be all Tannenbaum and nothing else. Until he's running through the deserted, ruined Dolphins offices butt naked and cackling hysterically.

Btw they dont have redundant skills. Aponte finds creative, flexible cap solutions. Tannenbaum destroys teams with crippling conttracts for I'll advised signings.

I'm conflicted on this.. on one hand she comes across as a power-hungry manipulator like when she conspired with PHilbin against Ireland. OTOH, she seems pretty competent in her job.. probably more so than we've seen in NY from TannenBum, and for the principle of the thing, I'd hate to see that Tannencancer drive her out as he surrounds himself with toadies.

While I agree with your post, her track record from what I have read at what she did inside the Browns and Jets turning those oganizations upside down with her manipulations if true I will be happy to see her go.

You (we) might be apathetic to this whole situation to a point, but you should. Aponte is excellent at her job. Our GM is an incompetent fool.

I dont see anything special about the job she does. Show me one contract that is done so much beter than he rest of the league.
Im sure she is good at her job as are most people in her position. Its not like she has structured contracts so much better than anyone else.
She and our GM along with Tannebaum can leave for all I care.

I'm conflicted on this.. on one hand she comes across as a power-hungry manipulator like when she conspired with PHilbin against Ireland. OTOH, she seems pretty competent in her job.. probably more so than we've seen in NY from TannenBum, and for the principle of the thing, I'd hate to see that Tannencancer drive her out as he surrounds himself with toadies.

How about we stay with facts?

Ireland was trashing Philbin behind his back in front of media and sponsors. She simply told Philbin about it. There was no 'conspiring'....

Now I am waiting for Sanchez reference.....in 3-2-1....

It's Tannebaum's movie. He is making sure he is the star, and anyone else who even sniffs the spotlight is being pushed out. He'll fill in the supporting roles with no-name scrubs so that no one questions who the top-billed actor is in his movie.

I dont see anything special about the job she does. Show me one contract that is done so much beter than he rest of the league.
Im sure she is good at her job as are most people in her position. Its not like she has structured contracts so much better than anyone else.
She and our GM along with Tannebaum can leave for all I care.

Of course you don't. Womp womp.

So for others:

She spent three years serving on the league’s management council as the vice president of labor finance and represented the 32 clubs in dealings with the NFL Players Association on salary-cap and other labor-related matters.

In 2013 she was selected to make a presentation at the league's Career Development Symposium at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business.

And later that year she was named to the USA Football's Board of Directors where she helps guide the sport's national governing body in leading the game's development for youth, high school, and other amateur football players.

She was also a finalist for the Vice-President of Football Operations position at the league office.

How about we stay with facts?

Ireland was trashing Philbin behind his back in front of media and sponsors. She simply told Philbin about it. There was no 'conspiring'....

Now I am waiting for Sanchez reference.....in 3-2-1....

Can't you find a negative Tannehill thread to begin drooling over? (woof woof)

Of course you don't. Womp womp.

So for others:

She spent three years serving on the league’s management council as the vice president of labor finance and represented the 32 clubs in dealings with the NFL Players Association on salary-cap and other labor-related matters.

In 2013 she was selected to make a presentation at the league's Career Development Symposium at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business.

And later that year she was named to the USA Football's Board of Directors where she helps guide the sport's national governing body in leading the game's development for youth, high school, and other amateur football players.

She was also a finalist for the Vice-President of Football Operations position at the league office.

And this makes her so much better at her job than the rest of the league.

Well Ross seems to have pushed all his chips to one side of the table, can't say we didn't see it coming, well unless people believe he was really just here for sports science.

Well one things for sure, don't think will have too many questions this time around who was in charge of what and who made final decisions.

Well, the fans might not have any questions, but I'm not so sure Ross will see it. Who knows how many years Tannenbaum can trick him into thinking it's somebody else's fault.

Back
Top Bottom