Aponte not Hickey fired O'Neill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aponte not Hickey fired O'Neill

It was reported that the league put pressure on Miami to fire O'Neil due to his lack of cooperation with Ted Wells in his investigation.

The timing of the firing most likely coincided with Ross receiving word from the league. (My speculation here)

It's a Bush/Cheney dynamic.

SNAKE: did the NO POLITICAL COMMENTS AND PICS rule change? i wasnt aware.

i think if someone would have wrote "this is an obama/soros DYNAMIC, OH god!! it wouldnt have lasted 3 seconds.

consistency is all i ever ask.

BUT ANYHOW, she is supposed to be a bean counter. we were told by ross that hickey was the gm and would handle ALL personel situations. APONTE WAS THE CAPOLOGIST and handled all FINANCIAL dealings with the team.

its appearing we were sold a BAD BILL OF GOODS by ross. again.

i think if someone would have wrote "this is an obama/soros DYNAMIC, OH god!! it wouldnt have lasted 3 seconds.

BUT ANYHOW, she is supposed to be a bean counter. we were told by ross that hickey was the gm and would handle ALL personel situations. APONTE WAS THE CAPOLOGIST and handled all FINANCIAL dealings with the team.

well honesty has never been a Ross strong point

Fans of other NFL Teams,

REAL Fans who follow their teams because they actually LIKE football.

Talk about FOOTBALL.

Anyone who keeps going on and on about Aponte, is basically admitting that they follow Armando NOT the Dolphins

and definitely NOT Football.

Soap operas would probably be more to their taste. You've got to admit that worm at the Herald knows who his audience is.

Holy Canoli, I don't even consider that a political comment, more of a historical one. Its an apt comparison between the relationships. Cheney had control, Bush was the face. Same here. Aponte has the control, Philbin is the face. Sorry if that is somehow offensive to you, but that is reality. And if you want to draw a comparison between them and some Democrats throughout history, go on right ahead. No skin off my back. I'm not brainwashed by political allegiances, I can see them all for the shams they are.

she is supposed to be a bean counter. we were told by ross that hickey was the gm and would handle ALL personel situations. APONTE WAS THE CAPOLOGIST and handled all FINANCIAL dealings with the team.

Told you guys, when you work in Real Estate, honesty is NOT the best Policy.

Have you guys checked out this article by Beasley?

"But in the three weeks since, Aponte has shown that she remains in a position of great influence and might be more powerful than ever.

"She is the Dolphins; she runs the show," said a league source familiar with the team's dealings.

When asked how much Hickey has deferred to Aponte in contract negotiations, the source responded: "1000000000000000%" in a text message
."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/22/3952549/dolphins-hickey-taking-wait-and.html#storylink=cpy

Told you guys, when you work in Real Estate, honesty is NOT the best Policy.

Have you guys checked out this article by Beasley?

"But in the three weeks since, Aponte has shown that she remains in a position of great influence and might be more powerful than ever.

"She is the Dolphins; she runs the show," said a league source familiar with the team's dealings.

When asked how much Hickey has deferred to Aponte in contract negotiations, the source responded: "1000000000000000%" in a text message
."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/22/3952549/dolphins-hickey-taking-wait-and.html#storylink=cpy

and then in the next two sentences after this
Given Hickey's inexperience as a general manager and Aponte's status within the organization, it shouldn't be surprising that he looks to her for guidance.

And it's a sign that the organization's internal chemistry has improved since Jeff Ireland's ouster last month.

and then in the next two sentences after this

Ah yes, because she has been a GM herself so she can guide him? I forgot about her grand experience as an NFL GM.

...and of course the chemistry is going to be 'better'. The whole reason Hickey, the 'yes' man, was hired is to make sure the boat isn't rocked. Ross wasn't going to hire someone that wasn't going to go along with the dog and pony show.

It's becoming clearer why so many refused to even bother with this job opening.

Ah yes, because she has been a GM herself so she can guide him? I forgot about her grand experience as an NFL GM.

...and of course the chemistry is going to be 'better'. The whole reason Hickey, the 'yes' man, was hired is to make sure the boat isn't rocked. Ross wasn't going to hire someone that wasn't going to go along with the dog and pony show.

It's becoming clearer why so many refused to even bother with this job opening.

Geez. Did you even read the sentence?

Hickey is a yes man? Why? Because he is willing to work with the head coach?

Her job description is not just a capoligist as much as some of you keep trying to convince yourselves.

She is the VP of football administration so she has the power to fire people.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

It was reported that the league put pressure on Miami to fire O'Neil due to his lack of cooperation with Ted Wells in his investigation.

The timing of the firing most likely coincided with Ross receiving word from the league. (My speculation here)

So, O'Neill was fired because he didn't go along with Wells and the league's biased report? Sounds like the doings of organized crime.

Back
Top Bottom