Apparently no logo change for us | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently no logo change for us

Do you like, or don't like?

• Total voters
Wow, Mike Dee responded to the logo concept I tweeted him:

Mike Dee @MikeDeeFins mentioned you:

MikeDeeFins Mike Dee
Well done. I plan to involve our fans in this process. More to follow.RT @Skape7: New Miami #Dolphins logo: twitter.com/Skape7/status/…
Apr 05, 2:31 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Pretty cool. I'm glad the Dolphins are trying to be more involved with fans. That is a step in the right direction.

He should respond to it. Your concept is the best I've seen.

He should respond to it. Your concept is the best I've seen.

Its the concept that I am using as my avatar now. I think it may be too much of a departure for most people. Most people are really resistant to change. Brand changes take time to grow on people. Honestly, this old Dolphin Stadium logo took me a while to get into it, but when I saw a mockup of a uni using it, I fell in love with it.

For this concept, I just incorporated that old Dolphin stadium logo, with the current logo's sun background.

How about this? Less cartoony, old school colors, no helmet.

HsZcJ-1.jpg

I used SkapePhin's version of my initial idea that is in my sig cause it looks cleaner than mine. Lightened the gray and went from a teal to more of an old school aqua. This is my vote if Mr. Ross wants to include it on the ballot.

RevisedMockDolphinLogo.jpg

Well here is my redesign. I went with Gladsadmads color scheme and used the San Jose Sharks logo as inspiration. I am open to tweak it if the ideas are good.

clear.gif

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

nice man!!! thats the first logo that ive liked with the dolphin not wearing the helmet. if we were going to go a different direction this would get my vote

Well here is my redesign. I went with Gladsadmads color scheme and used the San Jose Sharks logo as inspiration. I am open to tweak it if the ideas are good.

clear.gif

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

GREAT effort. A little critical feedback, it's looks a little too thick. Maybe a thinner body would be better.

My wife said to add a SIX pack to it's belly. :)

I got to agree, I am not crazy about these. I do not like the green accented collar on the white jersey. Who approved this?
Where is the white on white color combination?
Orange jerseys / White pants?
Orange jerseys / Green pants?

Those orange uniforms, are the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen. It makes us look like the 1980 Tampa Bay Bucaneers. I don't understand how anyone can like those uniforms.

The disgrace here is that anyone gives a shiite what the uniforms or logo looks like. What is this, Queer eye for the straight guy?

All of this crap including throw back jerseys is just so companies like Nike can make more money off of us fans. Funk them and the uniforms they rode in on.

Oh, yeah, who cares how anything looks? Good point. Maybe we should incorporate **** and piss stains. You know, just because it shouldn't matter? Aesthetics are for homosexuals, right? Do you wear cargo shorts?

Doesn't matter what they are this year we are getting new ones next year anyways.

i guess i'm old school cause i'd stick with the current logo and upgrade the freakin talent and specifically the gosh darn qb position talent...

Back
Top Bottom