Apparently no logo change for us | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently no logo change for us

Do you like, or don't like?

• Total voters
I love the look of the avatar of HybridPhin 23.

Orange helmet looks great

How about this? Less cartoony, old school colors, no helmet.

HsZcJ-1.jpg

I think this one with the old-school sun logo would be the best!

I really like the direction you're going with this......I see you made the dorsal fin a little larger....I still think it should stand a little taller.....GREAT work tho.....Are you working in Illustrator?

No. I do this for fun. I am self taught. Though I would love to do it for a job. As for making the dorsal taller, let's not forget it isn't a shark. Dolphins dorsals are more curved than a sharks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Can one of you great artists make a mockup of a Aqua/Teal version of the helmet with a White or Orange face mask & a GREY Dolphin logo. I think I might Like the dolphins without the helmet on its head.
Might prove interesting...

No. I do this for fun. I am self taught. Though I would love to do it for a job. As for making the dorsal taller, let's not forget it isn't a shark. Dolphins dorsals are more curved than a sharks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

You have talent bro. If you want to get a gig with this, I would recommend going to sites like 99designs.com, elance.com and doing some jobs and building up a portfolio.

The white one is nice'sss,the blue uni will look way better with white number's ...

Ok. Round number 2!

Look, I have to thank you guys for the feed back. This is the first time I have EVER attempt to redesign the Dolphins logo. And while I like the original design, I have to say the tweaks I made, thanks to you guys, I REALLY like this logo. While I know it probably will never be the real thing, I really do like it. Per the suggestions I enlarged the dorsal fin and I put white in the eye. I also enlarged the upper body and rotated it down slightly as well as adding a some new details and refining others. Let me know what you think of the newer version.

So here is the original logo (so you don't have to go back so many pages):
clear.gif

The new tweaked logo.
clear.gif

I think the tweaks look real good, but I still think he needs more rotation, closer to the profile. Again, it should be easily recognizable as a dolphin from far away or as a small logo and I don't think it is. It's difficult to portray perspective in a logo cause the lines need to be clean and you can't do shading detail. Regardless, you should definitely submit whatever version is your favorite to the front office.

We need to incorporate gray into the uniform somehow. Real dolphins are gray colored so put some gray into the uniform. Or at least bring back the gray facemask.

the grey dolphin with no helmet and the sun in the background is DOPE!!! Put that on the helmet and roll out with those old school all whites with the stripes on the sleeves and we got a really awesome look

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

This is my favorite home white's uniform....Dan Marino would have looked tight in this.

sg4r5w-1.jpg

This is the best by far. Change the helmet logo to the grey dolphin one in this thread and it would look soooooo clean

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

this FTW

Disturbed, man, that is one sweet design. Wish I could be as good as you guys in design because I like to play around with PS but never too serious.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

How about this? Less cartoony, old school colors, no helmet.

HsZcJ-1.jpg

and Skape, love the direction this one is going in. Needs Grey

Who made this by the way? I already want a hat or a t shirt with this logo

That'd be me dude. Thanks for the complement. I just recently updated the colors a bit. Lighter gray and more aqua than teal, but for some reason I'm having trouble posting the picture.

RevisedMockDolphinLogo1-1.jpg

There. Got it. What do you think? Better or worse. I think it is a great compromise with a significant change, while adhering to the tradition of the original logo.

Disturbed, man, that is one sweet design. Wish I could be as good as you guys in design because I like to play around with PS but never too serious.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

and Skape, love the direction this one is going in. Needs Grey

RevisedMockDolphinLogo1-1.jpg

Check it.

Back
Top Bottom