Apparently no logo change for us | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently no logo change for us

Do you like, or don't like?

• Total voters
Teal or Aqua Helmet, Grey facemask and this Logo!
RevisedMockDolphinLogo1-1.jpg

Fresh, Clean, New, Traditional Logo

Miami_Dolphins_logo_phixr_phixr_phixr.jpg

I'm sorry for adding to the zillionth threads for a logo change.

I just happen to really like this one.

What do you guys think?

:yawn: Another logo thread...it MUST be April! :chuckle:

But seriously, that one looks WAY too cartoony.

great job clown, and basically all you graphics guys out there, its pretty fun tinkering with the logo. I honestly like your original man, the darker grey looks so much smoother.

you guys are doing a great job, regardless how awesome the throwbacks are haha. keep it up

Well here is my redesign. I went with Gladsadmads color scheme and used the San Jose Sharks logo as inspiration. I am open to tweak it if the ideas are good.

clear.gif

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I really like this. Needs just a little tweaking. Maybe more aggressive fin? Maybe more of a view from the side so it doesn't stray too far off from the original? Great work though.

Bum reception! :boohoo:

I thought the water effect was kinda unique...

Well sorry for taking up thread space everyone.

I like the one DisturbedShifty posted. I would like the suns rays to stripe the front of the helmet and half way to the back. Kinda of like waves.

:yawn: Another logo thread...it MUST be April! :chuckle:

But seriously, that one looks WAY too cartoony.

I agree. And I love the uni threads. They should just all be merged.

As for the OP, nice try, but I'm not into it. Too much white and definitely not simplified with the water effects. Would be cool as an avatar though.

That's nearly as strange as the guy who wants the helmet taken off of the Dolphin..............oops here he comes now. :lol:

It's no where near traditional looking. What's up with the black eyes? Kinda creepy.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this type of idea be the way they are heading. We need to go streamlined and modern!
What he said. Ever since I saw this I have thought it should be our new logo. Someone do a mock of that on those grey jerseys...DAMN! And imagine how sharp the White on whites would look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom