Apparently no logo change for us | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently no logo change for us

Do you like, or don't like?

• Total voters
I like the original the best. Old school had it right.

Ive said time and time again Ive been a longtime fan since 1970,and I have never once cared about how the stinking logs look,and find it ridiculous that so many of you out there ever care.

I mean seriously,what the hell does it matter ? How many dam games has a logo ever won ? !!!!!!! I mean its ridiculous,I have seen thread after thread dealing with logos,and will never understand why !!! I could care less,now if someone wants to talk the game of football,strategy,running backs,QB,ok lets chat,but my God I swear sometimes it seems like a bunch of woman starting these things !! I love that color,thats so pretty...no,I hate that,its ugly, ...I think we should change this logo and go with this one !!!...No,this shirt doesnt go with these pants,and the shoes are horrific !!!! lmao I swear,its an absolute joke,and Im not even going to waste my time reading a womans journal thread at all anymore,so from me and these stupid threads dealing with fashion wear and the likes.....BYE !!! lol

This is my favorite home white's uniform....Dan Marino would have looked tight in this.

sg4r5w-1.jpg

While the old school look is amazing in itself, the combination of helmet logo with navy accents makes no sense when the entire uniform does not have navy accent. Either we get rid of the navy accents altogether, or we keep it. And I say LOSE the navy.

Why do we have to even have a Dolphin on the helmet? Do the Bears have a Bear on their helmet? NOOO. Maybe just create a color combination or some lettering, or something other than a Dolphin. The Browns don't have anything but a brown helmet...maybe we could go with a gray helmet and nothing else? I like Ohio State's gray. Maybe we could stick with the old traditional throwbacks and helmet at home, and have an alternate jersey/home for the road?

While the old school look is amazing in itself, the combination of helmet logo with navy accents makes no sense when the entire uniform does not have navy accent. Either we get rid of the navy accents altogether, or we keep it. And I say LOSE the navy.

What Navy???? There is no Navy on the helmet or uniform you are posting about? :idk:

That'd be me dude. Thanks for the complement. I just recently updated the colors a bit. Lighter gray and more aqua than teal, but for some reason I'm having trouble posting the picture.

send that to mike dee asap grey > navy blue im all for adding grey to the team colors..

RevisedMockDolphinLogo1-1.jpg

There. Got it. What do you think? Better or worse. I think it is a great compromise with a significant change, while adhering to the tradition of the original logo.

send that to mike dee asap gray > navy blue im all for adding gray to the team colors and taking the navy blue out

Ive said time and time again Ive been a longtime fan since 1970,and I have never once cared about how the stinking logs look,and find it ridiculous that so many of you out there ever care.

I mean seriously,what the hell does it matter ? How many dam games has a logo ever won ? !!!!!!! I mean its ridiculous,I have seen thread after thread dealing with logos,and will never understand why !!! I could care less,now if someone wants to talk the game of football,strategy,running backs,QB,ok lets chat,but my God I swear sometimes it seems like a bunch of woman starting these things !! I love that color,thats so pretty...no,I hate that,its ugly, ...I think we should change this logo and go with this one !!!...No,this shirt doesnt go with these pants,and the shoes are horrific !!!! lmao I swear,its an absolute joke,and Im not even going to waste my time reading a womans journal thread at all anymore,so from me and these stupid threads dealing with fashion wear and the likes.....BYE !!! lol

First of all, if you could care less about something, you do care about it at least a little. I think you mean you couldn't care less.

Secondly, the plural of woman is women.

Thirdly, if you don't like logo threads, don't freaking open them. Much less reply.

Lastly, I find it amazing how a post earlier in this thread that referred to homosexuality was deleted whilst this clearly sexist garbage seems to have a place here.

<<<Menacing dolphin :D

I do think a uniform and logo change is needed. This 1997-current one has too much negative baggage with it (J.J., 62-7, Wanny, Saban, 1-15, Sparano & Ireland, etc.)

Look what a change did for the Broncos (1997-current; won 2 Super Bowls), Bucs (1997-current; won Super Bowl in '02), Patriots (2000-current; 3 Super Bowl titles), Seahawks (2002-2011; won the NFC in 2005), Giants (changed road uni's in the mid-2000s; won 2 Super Bowls), Cardinals (won the NFC in 2008) and Lions (2009-current; made the playoffs for 1st time in 12 seasons). Some teams like the Jets, 49ers and maybe the Bills seem to have done better going retro.

WTF?!?! Dolphin Cthulhu?!?!

That's nearly as strange as the guy who wants the helmet taken off of the Dolphin..............oops here he comes now. :lol:

It's no where near traditional looking. What's up with the black eyes? Kinda creepy.

No need to make fun of me. If you don't like the thread subject, don't open it and definitely don't post personal attacks in it. Just saying, that's the civil thing to do. BTW, how do you consider me strange for wanting to take the helmet off the dolphin? I looks stupid as f**k. Dolphins don't wear helmets. How is taking that into consideration strange?

Back
Top Bottom