Apparently no logo change for us | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently no logo change for us

Do you like, or don't like?

• Total voters
Anyone who thinks the Dolphins logo is cartoonish should take a look at a Boston Celtics logo and get back to me.

Anyone who thinks the Dolphins logo is cartoonish should take a look at a Boston Celtics logo and get back to me.

And that is another throwback to the era of horrible logos...

Fortunately for the Celtics and their fans, that hideous thing isn't emblazoned on their jerseys.

menacing dolphin ftw LMAO

Skape- that miami marlin hat is really dope with just the normal colors that you put up.

- i dont care how many rules and guidelines you need to follow with design, that "modern" dolphin for the stadium should stay as a corporate logo, for the stadium. No personality whatsoever with that dolphin, not saying there's much with the current one but my goodness how lame we would look on the field with that thing.

what if the dolphin had more grey in it like real dolphins? Some kind of light grey is definitely missing

But I am not a Celtics fan so I don't care if they look goofy. Miami on the other hand is a different story, it'd be nice to see some innovation around their uniforms.

While I do not like the Dolphin team colours or logo, I do not want to see them changed. To me your team colours and logo should remain as stable as possible in order to create a heritage and allowing for no ambiguity as regards which team it is. There was a lot of consternation when Munster (my local rugby team) changed their badge to the one seen in my sig. The old insignia (1897-2002) was simply the "three crowns" , with the "stag" being added in 2003 - representing strength and competitiveness. While I like the new emblem, there is a part of me that hated the changing of the traditional one.

Here are the new seahawks unis:

i2mbw-1.jpg

ApkRdKcCQAA3vv_-1.jpg

I kind of like it. Its an improvement over their last ones. The green feathers help break up the monotone look.

Here comes the new look for all 32 teams, but none have changed as much as the Seahawks.
by Clare Farnsworth 11:49 AM

From Seahawks live blog.

2c4cbbcc62c9410da15461d135519349_500-1.jpg

I think I see the Dolphins in the back. I hope they arent the orange ones!

Heard seahawks uni has 12 feathers for the "12th man". Kinda cool

Back
Top Bottom