Apparently no logo change for us | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently no logo change for us

Do you like, or don't like?

• Total voters
I freakin LOVE the helmet. The uniform is a little clashy with the green parts but overall this is my favorite helmet/uniform that I have seen

I found a really nice looking Miami Dolphin's updated concept look. The logo looks modern and has a nice clean look. I also love the colors on the helmet and the facemask.....it updates the logo and it keeps our color scheme.

2lm2y4i-1.jpg

This is my favorite home white's uniform....Dan Marino would have looked tight in this.

sg4r5w-1.jpg

I found a really nice looking Miami Dolphin's updated concept look. The logo looks modern and has a nice clean look. I also love the colors on the helmet and the facemask.....it updates the logo and it keeps our color scheme.

2lm2y4i-1.jpg
I really love this design. I saw someone post it before and would love for it to happen. It gets rid of the cartoony logo and makes the dolphin look pretty badass.

2lm2y4i-1.jpg

That's 100% hideously awful IMO

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Like it?...hate it?.....give me your honest thoughts. :up:

19qa9f-1.jpg

I like the helmet and jersey. I just wouldn't want to the pants to be the same color as the jersey. Having the pants be white to go with the navy top might be alright.

For the helmet, it is terrible. For a ALTERNATE jersey it is fine. Just change the numbers to white with an orange outline and it will look much better. Also, make the pants white.

My favorite uis are our all-white home combo. It's the best hands down.

The use of Navy for alternate kits would be kind of cool to roll out.

However, the dolphin in that logo looks like he's trying to hump the ball.

I like it. Except I'm not too keen on blue jersey/blue pants combo. Never been much of a fan of same dark color jersey/pants on any team.

2lm2y4i-1.jpg

Oh man. That is just awful. Just my opinion. Looks like a duck and similar to Boise State's alternate helmet.

the blue needs to be darker, this looks like seahawks colors. wouldnt be bad with more wht/orange on the uni but i love the helmet

Back
Top Bottom