Apparently no logo change for us | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently no logo change for us

Do you like, or don't like?

• Total voters
551230_10150661967259611_87132269610_9335110_1837137468_n.jpg
Ive seen the pics above....but is it just me, or does that face mask look grey?

Downgrade !!! .... the collar is hideous. Our white jerseys will look much worse without the aqua collar. The honeycomb texture pads are silly, the belt slot interferes with the stripes. Add in the fact that new era makes the hats now..... i may never buy (official) dolphins gear again. :( A uni change isnt promising either if they'd resemble the new seahawks ones. Hideous ! And this is coming from someone who loves Oregon's unis.

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!

no goofy, fruity orange. the teal looks a tad darker which is a good move. those all dark teal unis the team wore on monday night chicago game in the wanny era where ricky gashed them for 200+ yds were some of the tuffest uni's i have seen next to pitsburgh. it was real intimidating looking, expecially when you see ricky and some of the other guys with those dark face shields and the all dark teal uni's.

i like that they made a real subtle change. going a tad darker on the color was great. thank god someone who has the power is not down with that twinkle toes looking orange garbage.

i will be buying one of these for sure.

The aqua color is unchanged. I have been collecting Dolphins game photos for years and I can tell you that that color is HANDS-DOWN the most difficult to capture on film accurately. The lighting makes it look more green sometimes and more blue other times. Generally our uniforms look greener at night, and bluer in sunlight. If you ever saw us play the Houston Oilers in the day, you would appreciate the contrast in colors. The Oilers had a slate-blue color and the greener shade we wore really stood out. But it is NOT "green". It's right smack-dab in the middle of blue and green.

And they always look better without the metallic sheen or "dazzle" effect. It's just a characteristic of the color.

It's impossible to reproduce it digitally either because monitors are all over the map in how they handle color, gamma and saturation.

Going to MNF games in the 70's and 80's, those aqua jerseys were just AWESOME in real life. You have to have seen them in real life to appreciate it. NO picture I have ever seen really captures the shade and saturation of those uniforms. The new uniform looks.... really close.

The best thing is... there is NOT a creamsicle orange jersey. Make those things DIE once and for all.

the first few pictures make it look like the aqua is darker, unfortunately, it isnt. It is the same color.

Love the white-on-white uniforms especially in 101.5 Miami heat (noon games).

The colors haven't changed one bit, that is your eyes playing tricks on you.

Although I'm opposed to the idea... this article does mention Dolphins logo tweaks for 2013 from a team source...
http://blogs.trb.com/sports/custom/business/blog/2012/04/nike_not_radically_altering_lo.html

Wow!!! When I read that I was flabbergasted. And after I just got done saying it will likely never happen. The article says....

SOME tweaks to the logo are planned for 2013, according to a team source.

So that could mean some simple changes, like shading, or in could mean more complex changes like deleting navy blue and adding grey or getting rid of the damn helmet on the dolphin. Now there will be lots of speculation. I'm excited for sure, but I'm sure Ross will find a way to **** this up, too.

We need a pokie man dolphin logo, and a terminator dolphin logo, and a ninja turtle dolphin logo.. sarc

Just keep the original logo. It is cool enough.

I would like to see the orange jersey. Seem like I'm in the minority, but I love them.

I would like to see the orange jersey. Seem like I'm in the minority, but I love them.

Wasn't it Davone Bess or Vontae Davis that took a picture of the sleeve on the orange jersey for Twitter?
And if you think you are in the minority about just liking the orange, then I must be in the minority if the minority. Because I would not cry if the orange jersey became our home jersey and the aqua becomes our alternate.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Back
Top Bottom